My best Mega Scheat team?

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by bookwyrm, Jan 27, 2019.

1. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi all,

With the recent arrival of Mega Scheat I think it's time to give a new leader a try, and I'm wondering what my best team options are. I could go fire-focused (pairing with either another Scheat or Madoo), water-focused, or mixed, and I'd like the team to be able to take on as hard of content as possible, at least A3. Something to consider is that I'm not always good at making 7+ combos (especially when there's no skyfall), and so far my biggest difficulty in using Scheat has been less move time due to a lack of time extends. My padherder is in my signature; some of my fire options include:

Kagutsuchi X2
    Suou (currently in R/B form)
    Athena Helios
    Gilgamesh X5
    Krishna X3
    Set
    Mega Baldin
    Kuroyuri X2 (can run both as a system, or inherit one on Myne)

Water options include:

Isis
    Mori Motonari X3
    Mel
    Andromeda X2
    I&I
    Mizutsune
    Orochi X6
    Mega Blodin
    BNey X2
    Tsukuyomi

Inherit options include 5 Gilgamesh, 3 Weld, 2 Rathian, Carat or the red and blue Wisedragons for burst, the Jhoira card, the Asuna card, and probably a ton of others. Any team-building advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

2. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Maybe Scheat ! Weld / Mel ! chocolate box / Isis ! Jhoira equip / Suou / flex?

Then pick whatever you need for a specific dungeon in the flex spot.

bookwyrm likes this.
  3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Andromeda with a weld inherit and tpa SA would be perfect for the flex.

Right now I'm rocking
    Scheat-weld
    Cheren-te+ equip
    Andromeda-weld
    BCotton-Barioth equip
    And tomorrow Saber. 3 VDPs is gonna be nice.

Suou of course is great too but my OCD wants me to pick a color. Revo Mori is likely to get double VDP with balanced typing and 2 fingers so that's something

My alt is just gonna use Raphael with te+. I've been playing Reeche/Madoo too much so my teams need at least 8 fingers or I just have no idea what's going on.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    bookwyrm and Tek7 like this.
  4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Scheat/Isis/Orochi/Mega Blodin or Suou/Tsukiyomi if you need more TE, or Mel for quick healing.
    One Water TPA and one 5+ match woud kill most floor in A3 and for the Radar Dragons, you need to make VDP. Kali will most likely die with die with one Water TPA on full activation if you put two or three God Killer latents on Scheat. You woud need at least two Fujin in A3 for Sopdet and HeraDra. Stall the other Fujin if you got Vishnu after Sopdet.

bookwyrm and Tek7 like this.