My Starter Account

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by reignoffaya, Oct 31, 2018.

1. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Hey, guys I just started and I've got an amazing start. So here is my box as a starter

The Dark Type Great Witch - Verdona or something
    Reeche
    Mega Awoken Reuine
    Planar
    Castar (awoken)
    (Uranus) (awoken)
    2 fenrirs
    2 awoken ame no azumes
    awoken kushi

What can I build with this box. I would like to have the best team possible so please give some ideas.

2. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You pretty much already have an endgame team if you can evolve reeche.
    Reeche
    Uranus
    Planar
    Kushi
    Fenrir viz
    Is an amazing team right of the bat. That can tackle almost any content in the game.

3. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

ok ill do that right now I was using

Reeche (Ice Flower)
    Planar (First Evo)
    Ame No Azume (Awoken)
    Mega Awoken Reuine
    Awoken Kushi

Im not to sure about Fenrir cause he seems like he is bad
    Any other suggestion?

4. diz

diz Active Member

Both evolved forms of Viz are not that bad. His active looks stupid and he can face bind attacks.
    But he has good stats, a realy short CD (so you can inherit everything on him) and 2x god killer/god killer and 7c.

5. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Just to clarify, there's Fenrir (dark) and Fenrir Viz (light). If you have Fenrir (dark), then, yeah, he's probably not as useful.

6. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

my fenrir is light and i have 2 of him

7. James1605

James1605 Active Member

OK. I just wanted to make sure that you were talking about the same monster.

8. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Try to get reeche and planar into their second forms. We just got 6 diamond dragon fruits for free so you just need the small lits which are easy to get in friday dungeon.

Fenrir isn't the best sub but way better than ryune. Evolve him into the form with 2x God killers.
    Just assist the two ames you got on planar and kushi.

9. Noc

Noc Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    I would not necessarily evo Reeche. Base Reeche has a much laxer leader skill and is a fantastic lead for most content up through mid-game. To get the full multiplier from Reeche, you need to be able to hit 4 colors (hearts don't count unlike for base Reeche) AND 7 combos. Reeche does give you some extra time for this, but I would go into endless corridors and practice making matches with 4 colors and 7 combos to see how how comfortable you find that. Unfortunately, there isn't really a good way to test this with Reeche's extended time without actually evolving her in the first place (no extra time on base Reeche). Both 7 combos and rainbow leads can be pretty tough for new players. And you can always evolve Reeche later. And I'm not sure what your box looks like, but if you'll probably want a sub or two that can create a full rainbow board or 4 colors (Kalis, Raijin, Tachibana, etc.). Reeche can also do it, but an additional board change or two is a nice safety net to have. Reeche can use many natural boards without any actives, but getting a bad board when an enemy creates hazards (poison, jammers, etc.), when you occasionally get trolled by skyfall, or when you screw up and only end up clearing a few colors can be a pain. Regardless of what you do, your box is definitely off to a very strong start :)