Myr ALB-Dios teams?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Murdurus, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm a bit confused, a lot of people claim they either have Team A or Team B but I don't think I've seen a consensus as to what those teams consist of. Also, because there's so many team variations, I find it hard to understand how anyone is supposed to understand what Team A and Team B actually means.

My vague understanding is that Team A has SI gravity for F3 and perhaps also a laser for F5 if it's M+ and Team B has Thanatos SI. Is that all that it means or am I missing something?

2. Seriouscat

Seriouscat Serious Business

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Team A -LB (RA) - Dios - Dios - Dios - Dragonkiller: Leeza,asty,rag dra (Gravity or poison)

Team B - LB (Thanatos) - Dios - Dios - Dios - Gronia/Avalon

The 3 inherited slots can move around as long as they appear on the right turns however u and your partner work it out.

3. Nocturne

Nocturne Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Team A need all hyper to 1 shot Wee Jas with Dios board.
    Team B bicolor sub slot can use Tengu for more SB.

Some people use delay instead of gravity or poison to have extra turn to heal, because if you did not get a heart sky fall/heal somewhere before you go into the last floor and take the first hit(M+), you would die, iirc.
    Thanatos can be replaced with Indra for L+ and still be safe.

4. Shadowdrak

Shadowdrak Well-Known Member

Same boat as you. Everybody is say team A or B, yet everyone's team is different.

I just find the person on discord who'll have the Ra SI on ALB if I have Thanatos SI on my ALB and vice versa. Then I ask their subs and SIs.

This way you'll know if the build will work.

Doesn't matter which "team" has the SI, as long as Ra and Thanatos are there.

Sub wise, whoever opens will need 3 Dios and poison/Gravity/Delay on a wood sub with dragon killer (Leeza or GD Genbu).

Other side will need 3 Dios and a wood sub capable of doing 5+ combos for Flr 2. Typical to use Avalon or Tengu with Avalon SI (I prefer Avalon itself for the awakenings if 1 SB isn't going to hurt you).

5. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    The fact that both players have access to both leads means that who runs which inherit on LB is interchangeable. So you get people that do or don't have a.Ra or Thanatos swapping about what is classically supposed to be in a side.

School Athena can also be the Leeza slot. Not sure if ideal, partner had and we did a number of runs no issue.

The ways you generally die are:
    ===========================
    -You both bring side A, or both bring side b, and don't actually check.
    -Avalon board has crazy askew ratios and cannot arrange for enough combo
    -Avalon board is reasonable but gets fumbled or board dropped midway.
    -You both can't count and make 0 matches instead of 1 match variously, and end up on end floor with Thanatos inherit 1 turn from up.
    -Your partner brings a part skilled Thanatos built for your side to run tengu^inherit, and you're not running tengu variant, no one notices, and you end up short a turn.
    -side A sports an insufficiently egged team, and is not a reliable f6 sweep if there are no skyfalls and the +orbs happen to be low.

Of these, really only board mechanics skill messing up the Avalon board is a concern. The others are just lack of planning / failures of basic due diligence.

6. Piggysoup

Piggysoup Active Member

User ID:
    NA.304.448.241
    Dont use team a or b, just write your alb skill and lf alb with ....
    Fill up fast in reddit discord.
    All the pressure belong to round 2 player, take your time
    For m+ wee jas, +atk eggs : alb 99, dios 99, dios 96, dios 29, leeza 0, i only need at least 3+ green orb to one shot or 1 skyfall (never fail at this round at all)