NBA Playoffs?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by IAmWimpLo, Apr 23, 2014.

1. IAmWimpLo

IAmWimpLo Member

Anyone into this? If there are, what is your favorite series so far? I will say Rockets-Trailblazers. :p

(my poor Lakers :( )

2. brillo

brillo Active Member

Completely agree with you. That series is getting crazy. Especially now that Blazers have 2 away wins!
    James Harden needs to start playing some basketball and stop watching Parsons and Dwight do all the work.

The Bulls are my team though :3 so I am totally into that one too. 0-2 T__T

3. IAmWimpLo

IAmWimpLo Member

It definitely is! James Harden needs to stop trying to draw those fouls jkjk

And the Wizards-Bulls series seems pretty good as well, hope Chicago bounces back! If they make it, who would you rather face? Hawks are actually looking pretty good. I really don't have a team at the moment; just enjoying great Playoff basketball :) I don't think my Lakers are gonna be in that for a while...(gosh they turned into the old Clippers)

4. brillo

brillo Active Member

Aww man honestly out of just love for what the name Lakers meant I was pretty upset when they didn't make it, but honestly in the back of my head I saw it coming :( .

Harden just seems confused! Just running around can't decide if he wants a double double or just a ton of assists *sigh* Dwight did wake up and I hope he stays that way. I do like underdogs but I like the Rockets more :p Mainly because I hate how good Dwight Howard is but how stupid he is sometimes. Like he is a potential GREAT in the front lines but he just doesn't put up the stats...now is the time!

Mah Bulls ;___; I really hope we can at least go 1-1 away and bring it back to Chicago to go for the all out brawl to the finish lol!

Speaking of Clippers...let's watch this game a bit :) (Really happy to see another NBA fan here posting about playoffs!)

5. IAmWimpLo

IAmWimpLo Member

Dwight as terrible when he was in the Lakers haha

I thought Rockets would win their series but I'm not so sure anymore right now, unless they can pick up a road win.

And speaking of the Clippers, I actually used to like them (coming from a Laker fan). I was kinda excited when they first drafted Blake Griffin. Now there are so many bandwagon Clipper fans because of the Chris Paul trade that I'm actually kinda hoping for a Warrior upset right now hahaha but I think the Clippers will get this one. They can go pretty far!

What's your Finals prediction? :)

(and same here! I don't think there are many NBA fans here in the forum haha)

6. brillo

brillo Active Member

That's cause he is a giant baby and didn't really want to be there when Kobe got hurt. That's honestly why I really hate seeing him coming into his game and being a good big man. I mean Orlando - Putting up stats. Gets trade like he has been asking for. To the Lakers. Not liking his position/teammates/Kobe got hurt. Cries and doesn't want to try. Gets trade he asked for AGAIN (jeez this guy cries and the league obliges or something XD) now he is trying with Harden and Parsons (somewhere where he started as the biggest name and is part of a "big whatever") That's my view on Dwight I can go on for days about that guy lol.

It is def tough. I mean East...Pacers vs Heat don't think the Hawks will do it nor the Bulls (probably Wizards ;__;) adn the Heat have a cakewalk bracket

West hmmmm....Well...Spurs! lol and then it is so tough with the OKC and Grizzlies set after tonight XD.

If I had to pick Heat vs OKC Heat Three-peat in 7.

7. IAmWimpLo

IAmWimpLo Member

Dude the Bulls :( Will they come back from 3-1?

And I have a feeling the Nets (if they beat the Raptors) can challenge the Heat...haha

Oh and I got one question...Did you see?! VC!!

8. brillo

brillo Active Member

Dude :( Idk. My Bulls are scrappy, but this is gonna be a tough series. All I am really glad for is that they came out of Washington with a win XD. Now we can hopefully ride some "we need this" energy on home turf XD.

Mmmm...the Nets XD. Brooklyn are playing well...but in the end it's just the Raptors haha and the Heat are on a whole other level sadly *sigh*

YES! That shot was ridiculous! Holy crap, that pump fake put that guy up in the air and he was looking down like AWWW SHIIITTTTT! Haha the spurs gonna have to play some ball now!

9. IAmWimpLo

IAmWimpLo Member

Sorry about your Bulls dude :(

10. brillo

brillo Active Member

Thanks man. That was toguh ;__; Not unexpected though going in 1-3 sadly. At least the other series are pretty good. I mean this Memphis v. OKC series is getting out of control. So...much...OT.

11. brillo

brillo Active Member

These...series....ugh.

Go home Toronto and Atlanta...go home. (This is just me being salty cause of the Bulls u__u)