need help building a Myr team

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by LegendHero, Nov 23, 2016.

1. LegendHero

LegendHero Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hello everyone!
    I would like to create a Myr team but i got zero experiences with it.
    Checked some forum pages here and there and figured out that Awoken Pandora is a great lead and i got her!

So here comes my question;
    Could someone please help me create a team with the current monsters i have?

this is what i got ATM:
    https://www.padherder.com/user/Lege...,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

Goals with that team are:
    Farming Legend plus difficulty without spending stones (would love to grind skill up Myr's later to) As efficient/fast as possible ofcourse

Thank you for reading my question, and hopefully someone can give me a bit insight :)!

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Apoc, Saria, and DqXq are all great subs. The last spot could be Moogle, Indra, Rei Sirius, Revo Verche or Second Saria. Make sure to find friends with Lakechi inherit. Put a fairy tale girl on yours or run Sakuya/ Amaterasu with an inherit that makes hearts too.

Also You have 2 Kaedes. That's great.
    Run 2 Kaedes, Phact, Verdanadi with Ishida inherit, and Green Wee Jas. Then obviously the friend Kaede.
    Kaede is so fast to farm Myr with its the best.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    LegendHero likes this.
  3. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

Apoc/A.Dqxq/Saria/Kanna (quad-tpa when her new ult arrives), and inherit the other Saria on your own Myr.

Inherit Saria on your Myr is probably the biggest pal point whore in the entire game right now. And frankly bind clear is a waste of space because the only place that bind can kill you is tamadra floor in arena, but LL Kanna is unbindbale and can destroy the tamas very easily. And in Myr's dungeon the bind is 6 turns so most bind clearers won't be enough anyway.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  4. LegendHero

LegendHero Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sorry my english is not my main languange so i got some questions about your reply haha!
    can you explain what Inherit/Lakechi means in your answer?
    also thank you for the info, i will try kill her with Kaede team (only not sure if i need to evo my Ishida for it or not, if so which form should i take?)

5. LegendHero

LegendHero Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok thanks for the Kanna idea, i am not sure what you where trying to explain about Myr being a pal point whore? :p i don't get it haha but if i get the thing that i should replace Saria with Myr once it's done :)! thanks for that info part!

6. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I mean find Myr friends that have Wakizashis Vow as the second skill to combo with saria. You can inherit Ishida in the 6star form so you don't need to pick an evolution.

7. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

I meant a lot of people like using Myr inheriting Saria as the friend leader, hence you'll get a lot of pal points for providing that.

8. LegendHero

LegendHero Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    ah got it, did'nt figure out what/who Lakeshi was but it was some June bride series char i figured, would be hard to find someone with him i assume but i try to find one hehe! and oh yea true that, i should already get used to the cross formation (never played that before except prong/row/combo teams mostly)

9. LegendHero

LegendHero Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh yea true that, the skill from Saria is extremely good for light orbs/heal @ Myr ofc
    and i got 2 of her so yea i got what you mean there :) thanks for the tips!

wangatang0830 likes this.
  10. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

It's a pretty popular inherit actually. Shouldn't be too hard.

11. NiloMilo

NiloMilo New Member

(copied from another thread)

So I'm planning to create a Myr build but I've run into a problem. I've evolved Myr once. I have the materials for the final Myr evo but can't select some of the monsters from my box after un-favouriting them. I can select LHD Zeus and Hera, EMD Sandalphon and Elia from my box, but CAN'T select reincarnated Verche or the final Athena evo from my box. If it helps, both Athena and Verche are max skilled and awoken (also, I have another Elia which is hypermaxed and can't be selected). It seems that I can't select max level/skill monsters. Would I have to get another Athena and Elia

Sorry if this problem was discussed previously (or has a simple solution), but I had a few months hiatus from the game after my phone was stolen. I also don't post much on this forum so pardon me if I shouldn't have asked this question here

12. LegendHero

LegendHero Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So here is my Myr attempt story from last weekend,
    i tried dungeon once with the team suggested above with double Kaede, Phact, Verdanadi with Ishida inherit, and Green Wee Jas (had only 8k health to start with)
    I could'nt kill floor 1 in one turn and got killed already :(, So i think my team lacks +eggs (only added almost 297 to both Kaede) but the rest is non egged/skilled.
    Question is, what hp should i need to attempt it once again? or was i maybe to unskilled to not swipe floor 1 in a single turn?
    did'nt want to waste more stam so i didn't go in again after that failure!

Ps got Ronove!! from today's godfest so maybe time to replace anything (not sure which one to)

13. LegendHero

LegendHero Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't think this is allowed on the forum, and if i knew the answer i would have tell you but i sadly don't have any clue either. :(