need help to make a team

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Exiled, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Exiled

Exiled New Member

I also have a shiva dragon from MP any ideas on what i could use for a team let me know thanks

Attached Files:

2. lemontree

lemontree coop is my only weakness

User ID:
    Team 1:

Tachibanna x2, Light Kali, fuma kotaro, green water balboa. Can swap ot one tachibana for a bind clear like reincarnated amatratsu. Best pair with reincarned sakuya leader for best burst damage.

Team 2:

1 Red light Tsubaki ult, 2 double dragon killer tsubaki ult, gadius, ame no uzume for bind clear

Also, there's a lot of trash cards you might want to consider selling to save space and earn MP.

Sell all pad academy, riders, sell all but keep one of each fairy tale princess. Kill grimlock pls. There's more, but I can't recall their names :p

3. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Welcome to the forum. Please post questions in the Q&A or Monster Lineup sections. I'll move your thread.

4. Exiled

Exiled New Member

thank you all for replies

5. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I would lead with Revo Sakuya and friend Ginchiyo/Diablos and use both Ginchiyo's as subs. Double 7c is insane damage especially since her attack is good. Fill out the last 2 sub slots to get all the colors in to activate the LS and have as many fingers as possible.