Need some direction

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by Pacodios, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Pacodios

Pacodios Resident Teambuilding Dingus

User ID:
    Pacodios
    PADherder:
    link
    So I need some general direction on what to do in terms of endgame teams and also mp monsters. I've beaten everything except A2 and A3, the Mech dungeons, Sea of Stars, and colisseum. I also feel like I struggle with a lot of the newer challenges. I've been using Myr, Noctis, and recently Krishna for end game content, which of these should I stick with considering my box? Also, I have yomidra now, but I have 300k mp, so is there anything in the shop worth buying for my box? Thank you all so much!

Padherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/Paco...,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

2. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    another team you might want to consider is revo lakshmi. someone on the forum recently solo cleared colosseum with the the team lak / andro / sumire / khepri / revo orochi / lak. you can make the exact same team. you need a gravity inherit for colosseum and you're missing an urd to inherit on your lak, but more than likely whoever you friend will have an urd inherit. (i'm not suggesting this team will make colosseum easy)

3. Pacodios

Pacodios Resident Teambuilding Dingus

User ID:
    Pacodios
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for the advice! I've never really considered Lakshmi, just because she seems like too much effort to activate, and she seems too orb hungry.

4. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    In terms of activation I don't think she's very hard at all compared to many other top leaders used.
    However I will agree that she is orb hungry. :)