Need stone from Colo.

Discussion in 'Co-op Matchmaking' started by ViewtifulGene, Oct 8, 2017.

1. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Don't wanna ask randoms on Discord if I don't know what I'm getting. This is usually too much of a time commitment to make impromptu requests on Line. So I'll ask here.

Would anyone be willing to help me get my stone from Coloseum within the next week? I stoned it with Minerva when the dungeon was in the Special tab, and am trying to avoid clearing it that way again. I would like a clean win with any of the usual suspects for 7C teams.

My best attempts solo were done with Kushi x Diablos/Yuna x2/Isis/Verd. But I tend to die of exhaustion when I do long dungeons solo. Either I take breaks and come back with my edge gone, or I go non-stop and solve progressively worse as time goes on.

My best solo attempt ended when I got burnt out on Myr. My best co-op attempt ended when my partner and I both repeatedly botched FUAs on MZeus.

Double BH is fine too. I can bring whatever utilities we may need (delays, gravity, FUA, pixel, etc), and I can shuffle my subs to fit your needs.

Anyway, please respond to this thread if you are confident enough at Colo to help get my stone, and have time sometime in the next few days or so. I don't urgently need the stone, but I would like a clean win under my belt.

2. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nvm. Got it. Good hustle, guys.

sgt502 likes this.