Nero Teambuilding

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by reignoffaya, Jul 16, 2020.

1. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

So my willpower recently cracked and I spent my 30 stones rolling in the DMC collab. I ended up rolling nero and V. The nero team that I have put together has some viability but I need some help optimizing. As you all know Norza buffs like everything (rcv and time) and Im looking for a grass monster that does similar. I think bastet buffs time but I dont believe mass attacks get rid of damage debuffs. My team rn is

Nero

Zela (UVO)

Rebelious Crow Tengu, Yashamaru Kurama

Fujin (idk if I shud reincarnate or not)

and Super Freja to compensate for lack of rcv and atk debuff (Im lookin for a replacement as 12 turns is a loooong time)

2. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This is the team I ran for the 3P DMC collab dungeon to farm medals:

Nero / Kurama / Kurz Weber (#5665) / SR Susano / Mega Gronia

On turn one, I popped Susano for the one turn of haste then transformed my Nero and my friend lead Nero. If I didn't have 5 wood orbs on the board, I popped Kurama on earlier floors (and hoped for a fresh board with at least 5 orbs) or Gronia on later boards (where I could match a VDP and one-shot anything).

Other excellent subs would include:

Revo OdinDra
    SR Astaroth
    SR Freyja
    PA Valeria
    Chakeol
    GMenoa
    Alynna (#5970)
    Bride Roche

And other wood subs with at least 3 SB.

3. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This is what I ran for both AA2 and AA3. Cover all resists, has time and rcv debuff, many low CD orb makers, awoken bind rcv, remove unmatchable, and pairing with Lilia allows gives an autofua when making a box. Feels very strong for most content, but will probably struggle in AA4 because of aten and tamas. Can probably be worked around but I have 2 teams for that dungeon already so not gonna bother for now.

Attached Files: