New Monsters - Can I Use Them?

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by JEvans, Sep 15, 2018.

1. JEvans

JEvans New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Had a productive morning. Got Ancient Dragon Knight, Zeal; moral commanding deity, liu bei; Sea God's Songstress, Siren; and Hera-Is. Is there anything I can do with them? I've been using a mono-red team of Karmic Destroyer, Shiva; Reincarnated Burning Phoenix Knight, Homura; Crimson Lotus Mistress, Echidna; Art Goddess of Entertainment, Ame no Uzume; and Gigas the Great. However, I still can't handle descends and I'm having trouble progressing in Normal Dungeons.

In Normal, I've completed up to Jupiter, City in the Sky - Floating Island (plus Blazing Hell and Absolute Zero of Legendary Dragons' Footprints). In Technical, I've completed up to Talos's Abyss - Darkness, Death, and Despair. I can probably complete more Technical Dungeons, but I was losing the Normal Dungeons. Do you think I need to rework my team, or maybe I just need to get better at orb-matching?

My PADHerder is here: https://www.padherder.com/user/JEvans5/monsters/#31,0,31,8191,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

Thanks for any advice you can give.

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just a tip:
    - Don't list all kinds of Evo and enhance mats on your padherder. Makes it hard for people trying to help you to look at your padherder.
    - Most of the time, cards you got from PAL egg machine are useless except for some. You can save one of each just in case there's a niche purposes for them and they will only hog your box space. You can sell them when you need space. They're mostly worth 1 MP.
    - I only see maybe less than a handful of REM cards. For newer players, roll more from the REM, especially when there's GodFest. Don't use stone when you're defeated on the dungeon. Use stone only for REM pulls, box space and friend slot.

That said, Shiva is probably one of your best leads but not in his current form you're currently using. Ame no Uzume is better in terms of damage output. You just gotta keep your HP above 80%.If you could, make Shiva and AME no Uzume the Awoken then Reincarnated form. Keep working on your current team with max level, awakening, plus and skill of each member. It helps a lot in terms of damage output, survivability and ease of play. Keep practicing on your combo in Endless Corridor, watch some videos of others playing and you'll learn something.

Your current team is good but Siren is off color and doesn't help your team. Replace her with Markabb.

Shiva/Homura/Echidna/Ame no Uzume/Markabb or
    Ame no Uzume/Shiva/Markabb/Homura/Echidna

3. JEvans

JEvans New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thank you very much! I will remove the evo mats from PADHerder, I had forgotten how it worked. I am waiting on one more Jewel of Fire and a Keeper of Gold to get Awoken Shiva. Unfortunately, Ame no Uzume is going to take more work.

I saw that the current godfest wasn't ideal, so I was planning to wait longer.

Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it.

4. JEvans

JEvans New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Couldn't resist the call of the Godfest. It's been a pretty low-key day and I needed some sort of excitement...

I rolled:
    Dino Rider
    Red Dragonbound, Gadius
    Alrescha
    Archangel Metatron
    Ra

Is there anything I can do with them?

5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You can make Gadius to his latest form: . He needs all Dragon type subs for full activation, better if it's a red color. He is pretty tough and with the right subs you can clear many dungeons.

Right now, he can work with something like:
    Gadius/Chester/Tyrannos/Muspelheim/guan yu

Ra is a decent leader in his Reincarnated form and is a fast button to farm some dungeons but it might take you some while to get him to his Awoken and Reincarnated form. He also need to use skill every turn for max multiplier so having sub with 1 turn CD such as helps.

You can use Dino Rider on Shiva team to replace Echidna.

Keep rolling more on the GodFest or REM when you have stones for three or more pulls to fill your box with decent cards, maximizing your current team and keep practicing.

6. JEvans

JEvans New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wow, that's really helpful. I appreciate your suggestions. Once you point it out, it's a lot easier to see how the active skills work together. Is the smartest place to train now Hemera Volcanic Belt - Incarnation of Blazing Anger since I'm looking for a fire team, or should I go somewhere else?

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Endless Corridor is the safest place to practice since it won't costs you any stamina so you can keep practicing till you're blue in the face :D

When you feel confident on your combo skill, take the higher dungeon to see how you fare and keep an eye on your deaths/game over. How you died, why you died and how to prevent that.

This site has almost all dungeon info so you can study how enemies will attack, what are their skill sets etc though for all Normal dungeons, enemies don't have skill sets/preemptive.

Http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

8. JEvans

JEvans New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, I knew about endless corridor. I meant to get the new dragons up to max level. I wasn't sure if I should still be doing technicals in the hope for pengdras or doing normals since they have better rank exp/stamina.

9. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    To level your cards, do the daily Metal Dragon dungeons (five colors from Monday to Friday). Choose the lowest difficulty for more exp/stamina. It's very easy 5 floor and you technically can't die. Average of 225k monster EXP per run when feed to the same color.