New Years 2020 Egg Machine Results!!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Cheeseghost, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Well I came, I saw, I pulled... Screenshot_20200115-094648_PAD-02.jpeg ganesha is my first...everything else I have 2 of or more now...Zeus appeared because I went to decide to trade for yomi and realized I had a coin..anyway maybe I can run ny kami all year now...except she needs a buff lol

2. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

I'm not rolling in this one. I pulled a ny yomi from one of the seasonal fests, and nothing else looks worth chasing. But I'm almost certainly going to trade for yomi on the wife's account (my alt now), only 4 cards for the trade for one of the top light subs!

Free roll was hanzo # who cares (mitsuki on the alt).

3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

My plan was to roll enough to get 2 more trade fodders for NY Reeche so I would only have to trade 2 7* gfes.
    Rolled 30 stones the other day and got a third Ny Yomi. Rolled 60 stones today and got Reeche.
    She is fun and strong but her skill charges are kind of a curse as you have to be careful with what equip you put on her. Also VDP. It's actually doable just fine with Saber or Tokugawa or other balanced/devils. It is just difficult to Fua and VDP simultaneously. If they come out with a decent rainbow lead that has auto FUA then that will make her much more viable.
    I saw someone somewhere suggest a super guard break that would ignore damage void if you attack with all 6 orb types. At first I thought that was too easy but then I realized how incredibly easy VDPing on a Tifa team is and it should be fine. Just don't give them any atk boost with it. I do think regular guard break should also grant at least a 1.5x atk boost when matching all 5.
    Damn I got derailed.
    Yeah so rates aren't amazing but I got lucky.