Nightmare Street and Heroine Tickets?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Superpeon, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Superpeon

Superpeon Member

User ID:
    So I recently returned to the game after almost a 3 year break and started up a new account. I've been slowly farming the Nightmare exchange dungeon for tickets and wanted to know if it's worth stocking up on Ancient Tri-God Masks and Diamond Dragon fruit. I noticed a bunch of my better cards require one of these newer materials to fully evo but it doesn't seem like there is another way to farm these. Is this the right approach?

2. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    you typically score one of each on challenge dungeon sets, and often they come as stream gifts. if you can only get one thing i would say it's probably the super snow globe you want. there's only a few cards that use either a tri-mask or DDF as an evo material, whereas there are dozens of cards that will want a SSG. SSG lets you take certain monsters past level 99. also; the SSG, DDF and mask are all one-time only purchases, so you can't stock up per se. might be worth buying one of each if you feel like grinding out 6 rainbow tickets. that said, the tri-mask are usually tied to the hardest difficulty, so like challenge 10 could reward mask, c9 SSG and c8 DDF. apparently the DDF can spawn in thursday mythical, not sure if mask does fridays as well.

3. Superpeon

Superpeon Member

User ID:
    Oh got it, thanks for the advice, yeah, I'll probably get one of each then

4. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Super Snow Globe > Diamond Dragon Fruit > Tri-God Mask

Super Snow Globes helps you limit break your monsters which unlocks super awakenings. Diamond Dragon Fruit is used occasionally for some higher end evolutions but not too many and Tri-God Mask is used only for a select few evolutions and most, if not all, just isn't terribly good. Zeus Verse might be the only one who is really worth making with Tri-God Mask and even then, he's pretty niche.

5. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    100% agree in terms of usefulness, I was more thinking of difficulty in obtaining (I haven't even attempted a C10 in like 2 years tho)