Not the highest ever but...

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Murdurus, May 11, 2020.

1. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Screenshot_20200511-021006_PAD.jpg

It's not the highest recorded damage but it's a personal record of my own; Megatron breaking 1.75 billion damage (with Ichigo active) when I was just messing around with the new Ichigo upgrade (it was from making a dark VDP and 5c+2 with a VDP SA on the Megatron). I don't have any particularly special equips or anything but ideally, this wouldn't be a "real" team, it was just something I threw together real fast for fun and took the screenshot to get a better look at my damage, I couldn't believe my eyes, thought I imagined an extra digit but nope LOL

Maybe I shouldn't be too overly surprised since Ichigo's active gets a bit nuts with the number of rows in the team and this team only had 8. I'd be afraid to see what would happen if the whole team was equipped with Chuans.

2. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    And then I broke it...
    Screenshot_20200511-040151_PAD.jpg

Decided to throw on two Chuan equips for shits and giggles and then I broke the game. I guess that means I beat it, right?

iddybat likes this.
  3. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Lol, nice. I've gotten up over 1B with a few different cards, but I don't think I've ever even sniffed 2B.

4. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Honestly, I thought I was going to break 1B with Dyer and I still haven't, but the team I put him in has a lower multiplier (compared to most). Also, because the team I use with Dyer doesn't use VDP, having absurd damage for the most part won't even matter unless I use a void piercing active. This, however, because Megatron has VDP, having high amounts of damage is really beneficial to make sure I snag the kill with her.