Octoberfest

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, Oct 1, 2017.

1. tetsusaiga64

tetsusaiga64 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    They're in the MP shop for 250k MP each, and have been for a long time (as long as we've had MP?) They practically redefined what cheese team meant when you could build a %100 resist team with them+Revo Greco Roman+padz dragons.

2. Cryptid

Cryptid Member

Wow good to know, thanks.

3. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I finally went to complete C9 and C10 with D/0 Fenrir, the teams I had before him weren't strong enough to break through defenses or able to deal enough damage.

C9 was pretty straight forward, lucked out on Hamal for absorbing a color I didn't have. Not much problems all the way up until the final floor and needed two dark TPAs to break through Gaia's defense. I did have to use a delay on Gaia because I failed on my first attempt, thinking one dark TPA was enough (it wasn't).

C10, I went in expecting to stone since I couldn't deal with Shuten's resolve; I double popped Fenrir and knocked him down to 1, I died, stoned and killed. For those who were wondering, Fenrir's buff/debuff goes away after stoning which means that the new board will not contain any jammers. I had to delay Neptune on F2 because my jammer actives were still down but I was able to stall on F4 for my skills. I had to burn a second delay on Ares because I fucked up my jammer combo. As far as the last floor, I just dealt as much damage as I could before she killed me with her one-shot. I then popped two Fenrirs for the kill after her shield dropped. Unfortunately, because I already burned my delay on Ares, I couldn't delay Noah which would have saved me from having to spend a stone (I think) but since I was already committed, having already spent a stone on Shuten, I may as well spend another.

All in all, I 0-stoned C9 and 1-stoned C10 (if you count the stone reward). Not TOO proud of myself with what happened in C10 but I completed it nonetheless. Better late than never :)

4. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    ...and Done! Cleared most of the challenge with Ameno in Co-Op this week... I love that I can say that now!! :cool:

I posted my C10 and C9 clear at the beginning of this month. The last one I had to clear tonight was C8. I think other than C10, C8 was the only one I had to try a few times before I got it. I don't have Diablos, so I went with Blue Hunter with 125% poison block. Since 125% = 100%. :hilarious: Team was:

Main: BH>Mori, Beelz>Hanzo, RKarin>Ryune, GanNing>Maede, Reine>A.Andro
    Alt: BH>Yo, Ameno>ROrochi, RKarin>Mori, GanNing>Kundali, RNeptune

Missed the kill shot because I was distracted by kids. I feel like this October quest was a lot easier than September.

5. Snarf

Snarf PAD Bosses Derezzed | Boromir 332,879,306

User ID:
    Remembered that I was saving C10 for Viz ults and released the hounds.

IMG_0130.jpg

Attached Files:

Vaedriel likes this.
  6. puzzles

puzzles Active Member

aside from inherits, what is the makeup of the minerva team for this dungeon?

7. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pretty sure it was my old A3 cheese team.
    Minerva/El Dorado/El Dorado/Lifive/Charite
    My Minerva had Hydra, El Dorado's had board changers ala Saria or Ilm, Lifive had Nerva enhance and I forgot what helper had, but probably another board change or bind/clear heart maker would help.

8. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

This was painful. C8 was brutal, since I can’t coop it... had to run on solo with Anubis/Diablo. Which take 80 stamina. I had 10 other descends to run the last day, and coop was down.

Turns out they will give us one more day at it...

I should do November early...