OLD/FROZEN - [Team Building] Dark Metatron Team Guide

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by zaisha, Sep 24, 2013.

1. zaisha

zaisha Member

RE: [Team Building] Dark Metatron Team Guide

not exactly best chance, tengu is considered the hardest descend I believe. (best chance was probably masamune, or nobunaga) but it's a chance nonetheless. there's a tengu strategy thread, take a look there. the 2 realistic teams look like red with shaitan/eco sala/tyrannos lead options, and dark with d/d batman or vamp.

2. Fatespit

Fatespit Member

That is epic luck. One of the rarest rolls x3 and x3 skills up lol pass some of that luck this way

3. Proc19

Proc19 New Member

If only I still needed more Valks...

Can speed farm with a DMeta/Gryps/Arthur/Hanzo/Satan/DMeta setup. With enough awakenings and using the natural timers on the golem and masks, all skills except Satan are consistently up by Stage 5.

Stage 1, let the devils hit you to get under the trigger point. If you can't take, match enough dark orbs to clear at least the light devil.

Stage 2, just stall until a turn counter is at 1 and then blast away. If there's a divine mask, focus on it to clear. You'll need some HP to tank if you don't OHKO him. Clear blue/green orbs aggressively.

Stage 3, just chip away until his counter is at one, then knock him out. Continue clearing blue/green orbs. If he's on a 2 count, you may need to wipe as many red and heart orbs as you can to spawn enough dark/light orbs. Avoid using an orb changer if you can help it, otherwise don't overcommit dark orbs to your attack.

Stage 4, clear one row of dark plus one 3 match of dark at minimum. You may need to use an orb changer to get this, but hopefully you'll have two spare for Valk.

Stage 5, clear two dark rows to generate enough DMG to OHKO. Since she puts a shield up on the first turn, you do get an extra turn to clean up the board first if you prefer.

I haven't tried a setup with Flamie to see if it's easier. I like this setup since you don't really need to stall at all, but it's completely REM except for the Satan. It also relies on max awakenings to leverage low CD and row bonuses.

4. carmellolover

carmellolover Member

User ID:
    384,913,469 (DLL@PF)

yay :) I was wondering why you were stuck on amaterasu

5. Archon

Archon New Member

Just 0 stoned valk for the first time with dark meta hanzo vamp lord dd batman and masamune.

pretty freaking awesome.

6. Archon

Archon New Member

anyone get through sky dragon rush on legend? I can farm master pretty reliably but legend seems to spank me every time.

7. Archon

Archon New Member

Update to my last post. A team of

dark meta
    hanzo
    dd batman
    masamune
    busty flare drall

was enough to 0 stone sky dragon rush legend. If both metas have + skill awakening and flare is maxed its pretty easy heal on floor 2 and four so the preemptive on the next floor puts you back in the zone. Use the full turn count to kill each one to be all charged up and dd batman is a one turn panic button. All subs level 80 plus with about sixty + eggs on the team not counting helper.

Pretty easy however I beat legend twice with no drops. Master seems to drop bettet for me and its mindless. Hope to max awaken the set to someday busty evo for more attacker optons.

8. Divine

Divine New Member

Haven't had any luck with legend. I barely got through 3 runs with meta hanzo sasuke and arthur . 0 stoned and least i got my elysion. Also had great luck farming master. Got 2 drops within one run.

9. Fatespit

Fatespit Member

Got my green elysion from first master clear ever! 0 stone
    Gryphs
    Marine rider
    Kagutsuchi
    King flamie

10. Caerith

Caerith New Member

Just figured I should introduce myself. I've been mostly a mono-color and ADK(Z) player, but pulled Dark Metatron a while back and didn't know what to do with her. Thanks to this thread, I've been building a team around her, and would like some Dark Metatron-using friends.

My in-game name is CaerithGAF, and my code is: 329,746,225

She's currently level 66 with +2 and 1 awoken skill, so I get that she won't be in high demand vs the maxed/max-awoken Dark Metas, but I'm working on her. Just 42 kings and 5 Tamadras to go.

As far as teams go, all I have right now is level 30 Gryps Rider Finn, level 29 Omega Night Skydragon Elysion, and unevolved-until-after-Tengu D/D Batman. My only other attacker is an unevolved Marine Rider, and I'd probably be using Vampire Lord in the last spot, maybe even evolving him after I can afford the team cost.

11. Jwcorn126

Jwcorn126 New Member

May I be added to the list? I have a level 70 fully awoken +23 dark meta. I have been leaving her up mostly trying to find more friends with her. I also have a fully evolved umi and max awoken Ares leads. With various other gods. My ID is 305, 758, 285.

Also...Im missing Hanzo... Is it possible to have a descent worthy team without him? I have flamie, DD batman, Ares (if they ever give me the ult evo ><), gryps. Without hanzo can i still be ok?

12. zaisha

zaisha Member

yup, you can be just fine without hanzo. I have him (max skilled as of today, thank you tengu) and only run him maybe 1/3 of the time anyway.

13. Eilar

Eilar Member

zaisha, what combo have you been running for tengu? I'm going d/d batman, max vamp lord, max eco dumpty, max siren and ogre for wisps. However once every 3 or 4 runs i'll get trolled by bad orbs/poopy recovery. Any advice? Already skill level 3 on my hanzo from this morning

14. zaisha

zaisha Member

these were my 2 teams

All max lv.
    vamp max skill
    cdk skill lv 4 (6 turn cd)
    ogre max skill, max awoken

siren max lv, max skill

I found the version with siren much better, and more reliable. still just about impossible to 0-stone tengu himself, but usually no stones to get to him.

so once I got my 4 tengus, and was just farming for hanzo skillups, I would bail if I didn't get hamahime drop. turns out I didn't have to more than once or twice, I got those last 2 hanzo skillups pretty quickly.

you were right, this is a pretty good dungeon to farm for hanzo/hatsume skillups. but I can't stomache it anymore, so hatsume gonna have to sit at 6 turn CD.

15. Jwcorn126

Jwcorn126 New Member

MMK cool. I just noticed the majority of the team builds in the guide for descends had him in them. So i was hoping I wasnt just screwed.

16. Eilar

Eilar Member

Hah, thanks for the advice. Yea, its really sad when no drops or kitty drops from floor 2. Wish me luck on my last 2 skillups!!

17. ronsonson

ronsonson DragRON Master

Greetings. I am not sure if this is allowed in this thread, anyway.

My friend just rolled a Dark Metatron and originally thought it was "weak". I convinced him that she was really good and he is now looking for some friends. If anyone would add him as a friend, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ID: 343,755,240
    IGN: eric

18. Archon

Archon New Member

I really wanted to skill up hanzo but my team wasnt ready. I always feed fodder to my lowest level and evo whoever I can and that bit me in the butt for this. Sad but Ill have to wait. I did manage to snag and max awaken all the sky dragons so Im happy with the event.

19. awake

awake Member

I only have horai and elysion awoken... Nirai never drops for me QQ. And Elysium has only shown once...

You think Nirai is worth chasing for the skill boosts?

Also my newest team consists of Dmeta/DD Bat/Omega Elysion/Duke Vamp Lord (max cd)/King Flamie

Until I fully awaken my satan I feel like his usefulness is minimal

20. Divine

Divine New Member

Same don't have the team for tengu. I guess I'll wait for the samurai dragons and farm there. For now I have all the sky dragons awakened except the fire one.