OLD/FROZEN - [Team Building] Dark Metatron Team Guide

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by zaisha, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Jim Me

Jim Me New Member

RE: [Team Building] Dark Metatron Team Guide

You can definitely farm T5 and T6 dungeons, you need some levels for descends, I'd sub out that keeper for Hanzo or even D/D batman.
    Arthur and CDK can give you a really nice burst, I've never ran them as a pair.
    Try not to run 2 non attackers if you can avoid it.
    With you having Hanzo/Arthur that should be enough later on, you could try and get RGG to pair with Hanzo, Ares would be optimal.
    You will also want to get yourself a King Flamie, he's pretty important for some descends.
    Focus on awakening and leveling your subs for now. Those skill cooldowns and row enhancements are pretty important for descends and your overall Dmeta team.

2. Pad_Frigg

Pad_Frigg New Member

Lol man he's quite elusive. Pisses quite a few dmeta owners off

3. EddieEdit

EddieEdit Member

Thanks for the input Jim Me, would it be better if I subbed out the RK for hanzo or D/D Batman? Taking out that RK would be a major blow to what little HP I have haha. Also since the batman dungeon is going on, would Deathstroke be a more viable sub than Batman or Hanzo?

Lastly since I have arthur, is there any other way to make him more effective without using CDK? It seems to me that in order for arthur to be effective a Light>Dark changer is required. Correct me if I'm wrong.

4. DaddyMojo

DaddyMojo Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

HI, all. Trying to set up a Dark Meta team. Have DM, and gryps x 3, but no Ares and !#&$) Hanzo.

Anyway, my question is this: What is the current recommended approach regarding +1 recover eggs on DM? I have close to 100 + eggs stashed, but unfortunately they are not separated by type so RCV would be included with HP and attack if I fed them.

5. Gota

Gota Active Member

Rcv is needed to offset/tank some hits in harder dungeons.

On dungeons where you don't need/want Rcv, you can just stick a satan on the team and ignore it altogether.

So Rcv on Dmeta is good.

6. Togashi

Togashi New Member

I know rcv on d meta is good do you bother putting rcv eggs on hanzo, gryps, ares, et al?

7. Supersamurai

Supersamurai Member

Well I wouldn't, eggs really aren't that common and other teams could benefit significantly more from RCV eggs than Dmeta.
    If you think your other teams have enough and you have extra it wouldn't hurt to add eggs though I suppose.

8. Archon

Archon New Member

Cleared master, hopefully the same team will 0 stone legend just no sta to try tonight. Hanzo/dino rider vamp/flare drall

Pop one group on six, one group on seven. It took me a few tries to get the team/pacing right. Same game plan as the post a few back, but different subs.

9. Jim Me

Jim Me New Member

I've seen JP videos of complete 297 Dmeta teams, I think these guys know what they are doing.
    For me when I run 2 Dmetas that are 297 sometimes it seems the RCV is a little to much when you start to combo. When you start to get all your subs at 198's maybe you need to go up to 297 cause of the increased HP pool and attackers have low RCV to begin with.
    For me personally I'm not putting RCV on my subs, if I reach a point that I need more healing I'll start to put the RCV on them.
    Definitely worth putting them on Dmeta tho.

10. Jim Me

Jim Me New Member

When I first got Arthur I thought he was a terrible sub for a Dmeta team, actually he is a pretty good sub if you adjust your play style to match his skill.
    Ive been running this guy with Arthur you can get him from skydragon rush when it comes back around, but for now you can pair Arthur with Deathstroke . Having another primary light attacker puts his skill to good use.
    Honestly everyone has different playing styles and orb matching skills, so what works for one person doesn't always work for the next. Try out alot of combinations of teams and see what works for you.
    Far as D/D batman vs Hanzo, since you already have 1 Hanzo on your team do you want his skill twice or do you want a delay? I'd pick and choose what one you need more according to the dungeon you're running. If you're hurting for HP's Vampire's new evolution has just under 2900 HP's and a nice skill to boot.

11. zaisha

zaisha Member

I'm with Jim on this one. I 297ed my metatron, but for hanzo (who I'm currently working on) I don't plan on giving rcv for the moment.

12. DHK

DHK New Member

Thoughts on this team?
    [​IMG] / [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Not sure what to put in the last space (no ares, kagu, yomi, hanzo, arthur)
    Any suggestions?

13. LordAx

LordAx Thunder God

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    anything that helps convert stuff into dark orbs is pretty good, even if you miss out on the multiplier out of it.

14. DHK

DHK New Member

I was thinking of just putting an Echidna there (eventually Satan), but for converters, which would be a better choice, cdk or vamp?

15. justinarms

justinarms Active Member

I'd wager Vamp would be better since 1) his stats are so. much. better and 2) he removes those pesky hearts. "Easier" to skill up, as well.

16. Divine

Divine New Member

Anyone have any tengu lineups/ walkthrough. I'm pratically freaking out sincd i didnt expect tengu to be back.. Running d.d batman, Lilith , vampire, vampire, and jester. Need to poor exp on these monsters quick..

17. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Awesome Guide! One question. Right now the players I have for a DMeta team are:

DMeta (final normal evolution, rank 45, max awoken)
    King Flamie (rank 49)
    Hanzo (ultimate evolved, rank 37)
    Sasuke (ultimate evolved, rank 83)
    Rowdy Red Samurai Goblin (rank 60)

I also have:
    echidna
    all 5 skydragons
    Shotel
    cerberus
    mid dark ninja
    ultimate evoed Astarot (attacker subtype)

Does any of this constitute a good DMeta team, especially for some descend dungeons and the final stage of Wednesday/Friday dungeons? I have already gotten to Junos in the normal dungeons and Mechdragons in the technical (Mostly got there with DQXQ)

Thanks!

18. Vipsu

Vipsu ◕ ᴗ ◕

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link