One Man’s Trash is Another Man’s Treasure

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Knomraski, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

Occasionally I pull a card that causes me to cringe because I either already have multiple copies of it or because it’s trash. Or both. And I frequently feel guilty because I know there are literally thousands of people that would do or pay almost anything to get it.

Dark Kali is an old example of a card that I’ve pulled many, many times but I’ve never had a use for, even back when RaDrag was at the height of his popularity and she was probably the most desirable card in the game.

Ameno is another rare 6* GFE that drops freakishly regularly for me, despite my utter lack of interest in him and his being a highly powerful and coveted card for 6 (?) months now.

Alcyone, on the other hand, although only situationally useful and never a top tier sub for any team, eludes me. She is my white whale, although in terms of rarity, she should be the equivalent of a store bought can of tuna.

Which treasured card is garbage to you, and which common card is seemingly impossible to pull?

Sparkle likes this.
  2. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    I pull a shit ton of Hakus, Sakuyas (the Chinese girls love me?) and LKalis. I've also pulled quite a bit of DMeta and LMeta. All of which I have sold multiple copies of :p I know they aren't as whale-ish as your DKalis and Ameno (both of which I don't have lol).

As for cards that elude me ... All the greek gods (minus Venus) seem to avoid me like the plague. I have been playing for over 900 days and I do not own Hades, Ceres, Neptune or Minerva even though I've pulled every time they are featured :dead:

Deuce likes this.
  3. Azzablags

Azzablags terrible case of Sopdet Skyfall Syndrome

PADherder:
    link
    Back when the mp drags first came out I sold a ton of stuff like skulds, blodin and the wizards like laila now can’t pull them for love nor money. Currently seem to pull nothing but Chester’s I’m sure some people could put his double killers and triple sbr to use

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  5. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    There are two for me:
    Any form of inheritable gravity on my main (I just recently pulled Sakuya, and I don't mean the chesters). But things like Hades, Hathor, continue to elude me to this day. Funnily enough, my alt has both Hades AND Hathor. :rolleyes:

Second one for my main would be Andromeda. I've wanted her for so long for Meri. Can't seem to roll her. Funnily enough yet again, my alt has her. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

For my alt ... well it has the perfect Ameno team, but alas, no Ameno. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    I have probably pulled 25 Gremorys. Im not exaggerating. I think I have 6 developed and 2 held in case of an equip evo, and I have sold the rest.

Conversely, I have only pulled two Yamato Takeru. (Although I have three NY ones LOL). I actually vote for him every PCGF because I just cant seem to pull another. (I have one UUVO and one Awoken). Throw in the fact that he is actually useful and it is even worse. LOL.

7. yamo

yamo Well-Known Member

I have like 4 on my non-IAP JP account, but ZERO on my main IAP NA account. You're not alone with being yamato-less...
    And I have like 3 skulds...

8. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Chinise for me also. I think the biggest thing for me is going through my monster book and seeing that I pulled some really useful cards when I first started and sold them thinking they were no good. And never pulled them again. (Rune,eschamlli,aizen,skuld to name a few)

4 leilan
    4 haku
    5 urd
    4 verdandi
    7 sakuya
    6 saria.

Edit: forgot 4 Liu bei (last pcgf)
    And 3 daiochan

All I want is skuld, fujin and paimon!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    sgt502 likes this.
  9. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

Ouch!

10. Ele

Ele on the plus egg hunt

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have pulled:
    10 Sumire
    8 Satsuki
    8 Balboa
    6 Zuoh
    4 Red Odin
    4 Leilan

Can I roll:
    Cao Cao *my most wanted

Gremory
    Paimon
    Sakuya
    Mei Mei
    Eschmali
    And a whole host of others
    .. no, no I can't.

And I am not a whale. Just been playing 1200ish days.

11. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Sorry about your luck with the satsuki! She's so powerful but her typing makes her null on any team. Then teams like d.athena and persephone, her active renders her useless.

12. Ele

Ele on the plus egg hunt

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I know, and its not even like theres a Satsuki system. if I could figure out what I can do with them, I could be unstoppable.

13. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    One day she'll have a place. She even got buffed 6 months ago and is still useless.

Ele likes this.
  14. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Stop with the chronoturtles gung-ho.
    Ffs.

LostTie, Knomraski and Deuce like this.
  15. Deuce

Deuce You are a black hole...

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've got 4 urds and 5 lkalis

Can't seem to pull a skuld, minerva, Eschemali or anubis...

I've also got 4 sumires and 4 sherias on my alt...

16. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Satsuki is pretty OP for Noctis but that’s about it. Wish she was better as I also have several

17. Ele

Ele on the plus egg hunt

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have Noctis. Might have to try out a few Satsuki on Noctis.

18. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I wouldn't go with more than one unfortunately. She hits like a tank but has zero TE and is bindable.

19. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I don't have much seeing that I'm non IAP (562 days) but they love giving me:

Yomi: x4
    apocalypse: x4
    Indra: x3
    satsuke: x4
    Ilm: x3 (sold 1 because it was one of my 1st pulls and I didn't know about keeping everything lol)

Wife - also non IAP
    Orochi: x4
    avalon drake: x3

For our limited amount of pulls it seems like a lot to me considering how many monsters there are.

My unicorn (not including yog because nearly everyone wants him) was Oda. Unfortunately he came out just as the power creep started and can't step it now as you need at least a shield or hp buff to make it. I'm not sure if I want one or not now. My wife has one and he just sits in her box as he isn't a super sub or utility assist either.

20. KryonX

KryonX Active Member

User ID:
    I try to shoehorn her into other teams but other than damage, she just doesnt fit as well as others. unfortunately, she loves finding my box (6 of her). I only have 6 of her other colored pantheon total.