One-Shit Challenge 11/14-20 Results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by ViewtifulGene, Nov 14, 2016.

1. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Exciting times we live in, for Radar Dragons are finally available without going down on that cancerous stinkhole called Arena 3. Post your results and strategies here, whether that involves deftly no-stoning or beating ZeusDra to death with your credit cards.

Went in with Myr prepared to stone a few times and didn't need to. The moneyshot was Apoc + Qiaos + Carat for a prong and a blob-shaped row. Stalling on Fagan and DXM helped get all my dicks in a row before that.

Here's the moral of the day, kids:
    Dwayne-Johnson-Quote-The-Rock-Motivation.jpg

Vaedriel, tanpopo, aFireBlaze and 3 others like this.
  2. DonQuixote

DonQuixote Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    This dungeon is a shit.

ko300zx likes this.
  3. Dsr13

Dsr13 The walking dude

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Definitely easier than A3 and got my zeusdra finally. BUrd /andro/A. SQ for the OHKO on zeusdra. Now to farm 23 gold keepers, evo mzeus#2, make 2 of each of olympios and stratios and another DQ and wait 6 months for radra UEVO.

4. Aldri

Aldri Active Member

Fire one here, dealing with Gaiadra. I had been planning to use Xiang Mei until I realized this dungeon was no dupes, so Myr it is. I'm able to get past Sopdet with Myr with rows, as long as I don't use any skills before that floor. Pain in the ass.

First run, died to Seraphis because I forgot how he worked.
    Second run, I died to Gaiadra because I don't actually have a strategy for it. But I think the new strategy is stall until he's near 50%, then one-shot when his stupid 75% reduction goes down.

5. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

User ID:
    [US] 375 256 244
    PADherder:
    link
    Fire one here too. Going to try Gremory or Myr, but have yet to lay out an actual plan...

6. Neekoe

Neekoe Active Member

User ID:
    i will run this once with paimon, don't need the stone, dragon or prize.

7. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes

Gaia Dragon.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    ainvar likes this.
  8. GatesofNov

GatesofNov Royal Blue

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    image.jpg Today I learned about Ariel crazy strength.He carried the whole team

I Apoc + ADQXQ + burst on zeus dragon but didn't aim for a crazy kill shot because I was nervous about surpassing the 20+ million limit per sub. so I left him in a with a bit of hp and I TPA him to death with Ariel > : o

Sorry about the horrible screen shot lol

9. graps

graps Well-Known Member

User ID:
    385 693 374
    Tbh this was easier than arena 1, no lifive, no beelzebub, aka no immediate need to burst anywhere.

Blue skyfall buff made me accidentally get Zeusdra <50%. First time I 8 comboed with a cross :rolleyes:

Too bad this is my 4th one, where's my Hephdra drop :(

10. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Results: Looked at the dungeon on PADX, cried for a couple of minutes, went back to farming Monday dungeon.

Good luck to everyone else!

JiveT and DaddyMojo like this.
  11. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Well, I died stupidly the first time on Herpes because I didn't think he hit 20k and lazily didnt make a cross.

I went back and cleared it pretty easily. I would not say like others that it's easier than A1, the monsters have more HP and the easier spawns are often removed. I failed my killboard because I was flooded with hearts and didnt make any rows which got him in the "make me 8c or die scrub" and changed to dark. I proceeded to a nice 1 row+6c boards and *skillfalled* 2 for 8c and BAM he died. :)

Too bad I have no use for him, but he'll be a very manly box quarterback for now!

12. Trezl

Trezl Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been working on my Ronove and Myr teams, but not sure if I'm going to be able to beat it (haven't been able to clear MHera, nor tried Arena1 yet). I'm red starter, so GaiaDra is very tempting to have (should be a decent Ronove sub, right?).

I tried and died on Sopdet with my Myr team. Couldn't control the damage. Lack of skill ups worries me, too. Not sure if I'll get skills up quick enough as the dungeon wears on :)

13. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    He can spawn on the floor where I assume you got Satan. I got Beelz :)

graps likes this.
  14. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ok so I died one with Ronove on Beelzebub because I left him with a sliver of life after a Ragdra board change.

Then I got him the second time but then I skyfall raged Seraphis into rage zone. Seriously, red buff from red hera was on but skyfall decided to give me not 1, but 2 green skyfall matches. Fuck Absorbs and damage shields that can screw you on simply RNG...

Anyway, moving on got to Gaia on my third try and I realized that getting perfect macthes with ronove 5 - 6 times in a row is actually pretty hard for me and died after Gaia didnt have her shield anymore but blinded my board and I flubbed to death.

Raged changed teams, went in with Gremory:
    upload_2016-11-14_11-5-53.png upload_2016-11-14_11-6-27.png
    Finally beat it, first try with this team. I'm definitely much better using rows and crosses than color match and crosses. Now I have to deal with Noahdra on the alt. Not looking forward to that...

15. Thundercud

Thundercud Active Member

User ID:
    [US] 375,957,215
    Stupid Sopdet! LOL. I can't stay under 200k with Myr. A cross and 3 white orbs heals her. :p
    Bleh. Gotta work on this.

16. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Row as hard as you can with zero crosses. Blow as many actives as you want because there's plenty of room to stall later.

Vaedriel, Bane Shydow and Bolts like this.
  17. Moozie

Moozie Well-Known Member

User ID:
    327 896 299
    PADherder:
    link
    I need a suggestion for my myr team since it is no dupes. blue starter so zeus dragon.

I usually run ADQ, DQ and 2 apoc for my subs, but it is no dupes. should I sub in XQ or saria? paimon isn't ready yet, perhaps later this week if I get lucky tonight with latents and skillups

18. ainvar

ainvar Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    [​IMG]

I have to say the whole dungeon felt pretty easy. I never felt in danger. Shiva and Seraphis are probably the trickiest bits besides GaiaD.

19. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Died on Shiva with the skill delay + lacking heart orbs.

Not sure what I can do here, maybe skill inherit all my guys and don't blow any actives before this floor or something, Idk.

20. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

0-stoned it with Myr on my second try. Died on the first run because I hit Shuten-doji into his rage zone on accident.
    image.jpg image.jpg

ainvar likes this.