One-Shit Challenge 11/14-20 Results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by ViewtifulGene, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Ryeee

Ryeee Well-Known Member

Despite the many times I have seen the title, today is the day I have actually read what the title says lol

Award to best thread titles should go to @ViewtifulGene

2. Revelate

Revelate Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    FML re: Gaia Dragon.

Alt has a DXM team which cleared it. Hail Mary time either with unegged Krishna team if it gets released, or unegged A. Izanagi I guess. Invested too much into Blue and subsequently building out MAthena and couldn't get a dark team up to snuff to take it.

Yeah I know, get better, get more +eggs, and go farm a Myr when time permits, but christ on a pogo stick this dragon sucks.

3. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You cleared this with a Deus ex Machina team?

4. Revelate

PADherder:
    link
    If I were that godlike I'd have a bunch of crowns and wouldn't be bitching about this stupid dragon :) DXM dark XM aka HXM I guess, got used to someone else's acronym yeah it has dual meaning my bad.

Tried again with a red OE team with Antares leading + Silk, wiped on Sopdeath a couple times which is a new problem given I beat her on every other team I tried... just can't win apparently.

5. ViewtifulGene

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Damn. I was hoping you meant the farmable Norn cosplayer. It was just HXM.

I wanted her, but not enough for 500K MP. My purple box is so dead now.

6. Revelate

PADherder:
    link
    Alt's stupid good collab luck continued, not sure why I roll in real GF's on that account. Didn't have the 500k on the main unfortunately though if the MP 2.0 cards get uevo's at some point and she gets one too... will be purchasing.

7. Joshsp1985

Joshsp1985 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Powered up a Myr team since no teams I had could touch this dungeon. First time ever playing heart cross powered up the team in 3 days to do this so forgive me the play is a little sloppy getting used to crosses.

8. ViewtifulGene

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That's exactly why I had to give away my alt. I couldn't stand it wasting all my REM luck for the wrong box.

Revelate likes this.
  9. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Gaiadrag 0-stoned with ACaoCao team: Cao (Ganesha), Gadius, Scarlet, Uriel, Sanada, Cao

No stalling on Gaiadrag--just go right through the 75% shield chipping away for 6 turns (using Ganesha to tank the one hit)

Screenshot_2016-11-14-15-25-25.png

ssj2jeff, tanpopo and ViewtifulGene like this.
  10. xtole13

xtole13 Active Member

User ID:
    Giving Krishna a go. First attempt had unfortunate skyfalls on Sopdet (actives were not activated). This time it was a 2 stone. First on Seraphis because of orb troll and limit break. Second on Gaia as I couldn't tank the 58k hit (damn unbindable badge). I'm confident this could have been a 0 stone. FINALLY burned this mofo to the ground after so many failed attempts with Myr and Sarasvati. I'm freeeeeeeee!! Both Krishnas have Urd inherited. RGY has Superman.

BURN.jpg

ssj2jeff, tanpopo and tina like this.
  11. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Screenshot_2016-11-17-23-56-24[1].png Screenshot_2016-11-17-23-56-58[1].png

I wasn't about to play Myr so I had to try the new Krishna team. I certainly wasn't confident in beating Noah Dragon without having to throw some stones especially with me playing a fire team. First turn, Sanada with a fire row, 2 other fire combos and several other miscellaneous matches took him down to about 30% or so. I took his first hit and then popped Verdandi SI on R.Valk + Belial for a mostly red board and got the kill. In hindsight, I could have probably did some cascade combo for the kill shot for more damage but it didn't occur to me until afterwards.

I attempted this several other times but failed on Zhou Yu like two times, died on Shiva once and then from DQ's pre-emp because I couldn't heal with the board I had against Shiva. All in all, I'm somewhat proud of myself for not having to use Myr to beat it but still using a pretty OP lead/team nonetheless. Oh, well, I'll take it.

ssj2jeff, Vaedriel and tanpopo like this.
  12. Bilerot

Bilerot Member

User ID:
    Sorry, no Screenshot, but I did it today with Krishna. What a powerhouse!
    Fire Starter (Why am i hearing Prodigy now??? ) so it was Gaia Dragon

Team was
    Krishna (Urd) / Yamato / FFSanada / Rozuel (Raph) / A CaoCao / Krishna (Ronia)

2 shot Gaia in her first 2 turns through the shield, Ronia first, Urd->Sanada second.

And for someone, who failed 2 times before with Myr, it was surprisingly easy.

All hail the mighty Krishna! :happy:

13. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cleared with Krishna (Urd/ACC/Sanada/Yamato) on try #3. I went in mostly blind, so I didn't prepare very well. First try, skyfalls got me on Shuten Doji; second try, Shiva got me when I had a Krishna active and 2 reds and hearts on the board; third try, I used Sanada and knocked Zeusdra to what must've been 50% + 1hp - it very much looked like it was just under 50%. Then, I was saving actives in preparation for Kali on the next floor. I had a ton of fire saved up and used Yamato for the kill/heal. Imagine my surprise when I got the clear by killing Zeusdra. I should've scrolled down a bit more on PDX.

14. Chirei

Chirei monmusu world order

Aww dangit. A "forced" radar dragon fight. Looks like I'll have to give up on all my ideals and dreams and start farming up a Myr and learning heartcross, or try to pull Krishna...

...nah.

15. beradin

beradin The cYNic

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    God spent last 4 days nothing but this challenge
    And finally did it with zero stoned.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I don't even need gaia dragon unless rag drag suvo needs it.
    But man, this is fucking stupid.
    Now I can actually enjoy farming... wait...

*A44 likes this.
  16. Thundercud

Thundercud Active Member

User ID:
    [US] 375,957,215
    I just beat One-Shot 4 with Krishna. I'm fire starter so I had Gaiadra and Sopdet.

Tried many times with my hypermax Myr team on natural stamina. Got to Gaiadra twice, but didn't have the actives to burn him down.

Tried twice with Krishna. Team was fully hypered. Krishna/Gadius/Set/A. Kagutsuki-Urd/A. Shiva-Heavenstrom/Krishna. With the +15% hp badge this team has 73k hp!

First attempt I died at Spodet due to skyfall.

Second, I blew up Sopdet with actives and big blobs of fire orbs. Made it to Grimoire of water and needed to stall 5 turns to charge a board change before Beelzebub poison, skyfall fire killed her early and I died to poison (1 stone). Then died on Seraphis due to stupidity (2nd stone). Died on Deus Ex during leader change (3rd stone). Got to Gaiadra and killed in 4 turns. Gadius' Devil killer helped alot here too, basically put him on the same level as the triple TPA attackers.

17. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Been working on this the last few days. Sigh. Was stuck on Shuten at first, then hit a wall on Shiva. Finally got past Shiva today and managed to get to ZeusDra fairly easier than I thought would be possible, of course I had the best possible spawns along the way: DQ, Satan, Gronia, and Defroud (and though usually combo shields frighten the shit out of me, I kicked his butt). Got LFagan and almost died but pushed through and tada! I was feeling really good and confident. I have Kanna SI'd on my Myr and I activated her+Apoc+WuKong, got a row plus a few combos... and Zeusdra's HP only went down to 30-40%. I was like... WTF?

I was soooo excited to finally get to him... I forgot to whittle him down to 70% first. DOH! :banghead:

Lesson learned, one stone later I was out of actives and he threw up the combo shield. Gonna try later today.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  18. Supp

Supp Extreme Topaz Slime, Shynee

I 2 stoned it with my gimp +500 ish total plus egg myr team.

Honestly my Myr was in it's first form and I've been working on power level and evolve her for the past 2-3 days. along with some appropriate subs (all of which were unevolved). Well it's done... I didn't zero stone it... but at least I finished it.

19. Vincent Flyer PPL

Vincent Flyer PPL The Last Extreme Gamer, Puyo Puyo Sig

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Calling quits after the final run where I ended up one shotting Shuten-Doji when his HP was >50%.

I choked at DxM a run before because I wasn't sure if I want to one shot him with the 50% shield and risk Zeus Dragon with the remaining skills or try to stall on that wave. I slipped very hard because I didn't create enough heart orbs to create a cross shield.

Before the DXM choke, I dropped Beezlebub to <50% and didn't have a second board changer or poison converter to prevent a poison death.

I was using Sumire if anyone is wondering.

20. Gr33nDr4g0n

Gr33nDr4g0n Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cleared with A.Luci. 3 stones on Gaia drag but otherwise smooth sailing.