One-Shot Challenge 16 Results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by ViewtifulGene, Oct 17, 2017.

1. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What radar dragon did you get this time?

I gor my first clear with the One True Doggo. He avoided me for 960 days, but he is a good boy now.

I had 2 uneventful deaths. My first run was a scouting mission with Dath, where I died of heart troll on the boss. My second run was a death with Anubis because I got skill locked. I promptly fed some Tamas to him and got it after that.

xer 21 and foxwaffles like this.
  2. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Needed two runs, because I was a dummy and didn't save Nohime for GRonia lol, and got smashed to death.

Ran Anubis(Orochi)/Skuld/ANohime/Azathoth/DiaoChan(Apoc)/Diablos(Slyvie). Had GaiaDra, with Nohime shield after enrage (but probably better to bring a longer shield or two shields because I would have died if I didn't kill her before her second enrage hit).

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I got ZeusDra on my Alt. Took two tries with Amenominakanushi. First death because I didnt' heal before Santa's Chimney Drop and died. Second try is smooth. It's so good to have Titania.
    On my main, died first time on GaiaDra with Balthier. I didn't have shield up on her second hit. Will try again when I have stamina.
    So far, this OSC rather on the "easy" side with all the powercreep we have.

4. LostTie

LostTie NA 395.139.413

What team build for your Ameno and friend lead? I dont have fujin on my ameno team so not sure I need it or void senanigan.. too afraid to try. I have Yuna shield and Lumiel for true dmg. What else i should bring?

at team

5. tanpopo

tanpopo adventure!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Got Zeusdragon, had Raph inherit up so it was pretty easy with Anubis/Diablos.

Interestingly Titania's time extend seems to be a "debuff", so Grodin <50% will not overwrite it with his time debuff and uses a normal attack instead.

chiubag likes this.
  6. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That's really fucking weird.

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You don't need Fujin here. No Sopdet, No Vishnu and no HeraDra. The enemies with damage absorbs afaik are:
    Kopis (has void damage and absorb random attribute at certain HP threshold but the void damage has priority over elemental absorbs),
    Parrot (Red Fairy on F2, if you're lucky :p she has 200k damage absorb for 2 turns but she doesn't hit that hard)
    Aamir (2-turns 500k damage absorb. Moderate damage and can be stalled)
    Odin and Hamal each has elemental absorbs so Fujin is useless. Bride Persephone is your friend here.

FYI, my alt's Amenominakanushi team:
    Screenshot_2017-10-18-00-04-54.png
    Assists: R.Orochi/Saria/none/AnaValk/none I had Nene on my friend's Amenominakanushi. Orochi is handy to stall lead swap on Medjedra.

Anyway... cleared it on my main with Balthier. I got a little careless on Serket and push her to cast -1s time debuff. Tried to stall the time debuff before Titania so I'd get 200% debuff but I couldn't so yeah it's kinda sucks but I made it anyway (with the little help from skyfall gods lol).
    Brought bunch of shield.
    Screenshot_2017-10-17-23-55-28.jpg
    Assist on both Balthier is just for stats bonuses. I use his skill continuously to get enhanced skyfall up all the time.
    Jorm on Susano for stats, Penelo on Balboa as an emergency healing, A. Ganesha on Vishnu, Bacches on M. Athena.
    Balthier so cool...
    I got Serket's -1s time debuff and couldn't stall by the time I reached Titania so I didn't get her 200% time debuff, which is sucks :(

tanpopo likes this.
  8. scrubbo

scrubbo Have you ever punched a donkey? Event Manager

User ID:
    I ran through with yog. I had two dum dum deaths trying to stall for skills/orb collection, but I just stoned past those two. Net loss of one stone.

9. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ran through with Ameno first run. Team was Ameno^Ameno, L Paimon^L Jorm, Xiu Min^Fujin, Pixel Lightning(3 Dragon killer)^Saria, L/B Paimon^Ana Valk, Friend Ameno^Revo Orocohi.

Largely uneventful. Chipped Zeal down instead of void piercing, and chipped Kopis down too to save on actives. Used Fujin on Khepri out of laziness. The plan was to delay titania to stall other skills up, pop Lightning and then 6 combo, but i accidentally stalled the inherit back up, but killed off of that Saria board. Armadel died after stalling for skyfalls. Odin i stalled two turns for hearts to unbind, then killed.

had ZeusDra so it was pretty much a guaranteed win with Pixel Lightning. easy OHK.

The new Paimons are strong. I have 52k HP even without an HP Leader Skill.

you dont need fujin. only rough enemy with an absorb is Khepri and you can safely stall it out.

10. Bira573

Bira573 Well-Known Member

Test (blind) run with LHera... I was distracted and really without any experience but it was still a joke. :D

11. Tachii

Tachii Scrubby Sauce

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Completed with anubis diablos with pixel cecil. Ohkod Zeus dragon with a biboard changer. Void damage Awakening ftw.

12. giuseppe

giuseppe Member

User ID:
    giuseppe
    PADherder:
    link
    Just cleared it on my first try, zero stones; got Heph dragon, used my Meridionalis team

Meri/Reinc. Isis (water dragon knight)/A Sarasvati (Famiel)/Ult Andromeda (Sitri)/7C Skuld/Meri (un-awoken Nene)

So is Jormungandr-Ullr just supposed to be for Fenrir Viz?

13. Azzablags

Azzablags terrible case of Sopdet Skyfall Syndrome

PADherder:
    link
    Cleared first try 0 stone d Athena/review haku/revo panda/revo Loki/revo Persephone had gaiadra as boss

14. Phavin

Phavin Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pretty easy clear, got Zeus Dragon but I did die once because of player error - took my finger off the screen mid move and failed to complete a heal combo and died.

Anubis/Diablos. No real necessary members but Orochi made it a lot easier. Glad I didn't need Fujin or crazy mechanics to worry about that I couldn't just combo my way through with high dmg.

15. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    he's good for Viz, but is also a great inheritable board change for many light teams. a heal tricolor is nice, and the poison makes him a great tan/predra/latent killer for light teams.

16. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    Easy clear with Ameno (one death because I was playing quasi-blind at work and didn't anticipate a monster's rage hit).

This was my first time using triple dragon-latent pixel yuna, and it was pretty awesome seeing her one-shot Gaia Dragon.

...but it would have sucked if I'd had Heph Dragon. I don't have light FUA right now. GH, how about that Saria evo?

It's a great inherit for Ameno A3 teams because it kills predras while giving you a nice board for the following wave.

But yeah, very solid for Fenrir Viz. Even dupes seem nice, so don't mind getting this one after I just evolved another one.

17. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Died twice with Ameno to stupid crap.

Got it on the third try but almost died on Zeus Dragon. Usually I do a single row plus minor combos then I unload with a 3x3 on my double Dragon Killer Lightning for the guaranteed kill. So I did one row and 3 combos at the top of the board. Skyfall insanity happens and I get FOURTEEN combos and at least 2 skyfalls were light. It leaves him at just barely above the "LOL here's a 500% gravity" HP threshold so then I finish him off.

18. hoyun

hoyun Well-Known Member

Wanna try it with Yog but every floor was a counter to it, there're either damage null, damage absorb, 99% preemptive, or leader switch, wtf

19. Aldri

Aldri Active Member

Easy clear with Xiu Min/Tifa. Had to do it quick since my only Tifa friend is leaving the country for two weeks.

20. ArmedNun

ArmedNun Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Took 2 tries with RagDrag because I hit a ton of skyfall on Khepri and ate her rage hit on the awoken bind turns. ZeusDra took 2 turns with my gemstone inherit but fairly smooth.