One shot challenge results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by BurningMan, Jan 31, 2018.

1. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay this new challenge set didnt seem like much at first mainly because you look at it on pad guide and you see only these stupid little bi weekly bosses that you one shot in their respective dungeons without any real thought, but after 10 floors you finally realize how badly these little bitches fuck you up once you have to fight them randomly back to back with all their rotating orbs, skill delays, random ass abosrbs, resolves, awaken binds, pre emptive boards changes and the million turn 100 % locked poison skyfalls only to finally reach the boss and don't get diara ( i would settle for the blue guy to evo yy but no luck either...).

Trying with rikuu since he is quite sturdy and actually does quite well handeling all that stuff, but man this dungeon is a shit hole and the random boss at the end is just mean...

xer 21, tanpopo and mtb911 like this.
  2. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Failed a few times because why use actives.. or the only time I need to make 8 combos to live I somehow don't, otherwise average would be north of 11. fml.
    Oh ya, got some green dragon guy that awaken binds, first turn I got him down to like 5% health but he board changed the board to crap with poison and I didn't feel like using a board change incase I got Beelz, so I use Diablos to kill and DQ next wave... SUPER.

3. Phavin

Phavin Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    1200 stamina in no red one to evo my XM. Also died a few times to stupid random errors of judgement.

4. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Got my Amnel on my first successful run. lost twice because of flubs on D Agni on stupid shit. now i can evo my Xiu min when it drops.

indeed. its just annoying mechanic after annoying mechanic.

5. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Went in the first time with Nerg. Died the first time on a dark dragon who caused poison skyfall, locked poison orbs every turn, and had dark absorb. I couldn't survive through that mess.

So I thought -- great! I'll go in with a rainbow team! Screw you elemental absorbs! Yuna+Diablos tag teamed the place. But nooooo, different set of bad guys and/or movesets.

Final boss was Diara the red who had a metric asston of HP. I popped Orochi and got her to like 30% in that span.

Cost me a stone on the final floor when I knocked her to rage zone OHKO level.

That said Diara looks like a painful lead (7c and red cross...) and her active is kinda poop so she's gonna be yet another box cheerleader.

6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    IIRC Japan has each of those new dragon callers Descended. Perhaps we'll get them too when the four gentlemen Evo is here. Personally, I just run the dungeon without aiming for a specific boss as I don't have any means to buy one of the four gentlemen.

7. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

Isn't she an S class lead? I think you pair her with the R/L girl from KOF that makes the board 7x6. Or something like that.

Yea this is just like the white snek jorm challenge. oh so hard to get. Then a month or 2 later you do a one shot challenge to get him and now just evo him from green jorm lol. They will have some sort of difficult dungeon for each of them, just watch.

8. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    upload_2018-2-2_0-17-53.png

Tried rerolling a few times for the blue one but decided to stop literally wasting stamina

I actually died to the Light one 'cause she lured me into a false sense of security doing absolutely nothing - then her rage hit deleted me lol

I love playing zinogre so much uwu

Arranging and tanpopo like this.
  9. Iluvatar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Was tired of the stupid mechanics, settled for the green one as well. Figured since they are evo mats either they make them more available or if they don't thats even less reason to play the game.

10. tanpopo

tanpopo adventure!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah, I'm just assuming these will become more reasonably attainable soon. I was hoping for the red, blue, or dark one since I have those flowers, luckily got the dark one. Just ground her down with Rikuu and stoned her rage hit.

11. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Iluvatar @tanpopo they will be available in 3p dragon rush which is even harder than this dungeon and they are not even guaranteed drops there because they are not even the bosses...

tanpopo likes this.
  12. Phavin

Phavin Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Welp good thing the new evo looks trash anyway.

13. Iluvatar

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I don’t even understand why... the evo’s aren’t even that good. Sure they improve them but there’s much better stuff already. All this does is kill interest in players spending MP on buying them or to chase them.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    ambiguous57 and Murdurus like this.
  14. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    yeah. the evos for the original set were, more or less, pretty great. Odin Dra, Shiva Dra, Ra Dra....

You yu gets a second 7C which is nice, Xiu Min gets a massive HP boost which is nice given that he's essentially an HP stick, but like, XM still sucks, Xin Hua is still basically a gremory luxury sub...

15. tanpopo

tanpopo adventure!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well that's rather disappointing. Though I guess the first set of radar dragons was the same way with A3. Surely they'll roll out guerrilla dungeons at some point.

16. KeViN

KeViN Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I was chasing Diara until I just killed blue dude. After >1000 stamina spent I had an epiphany, I have no intentions of ever using her as a lead and XM uevo isn't worth this shit.

xer 21 likes this.
  17. Zaku

PADherder:
    link
    On the plus side You Yu uvo is very worth this shit as the only farmable double 7c with 3k base attack so you got the best roll!

KeViN likes this.
  18. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sure he hits hard but he's bindable and blue OEs aren't really going to help too much and his active leaves a lot to be desired as a sub. The plus side is that he is 'farmable' so I guess there's that. I was fortunate enough to have You Yu already and the blue guy spawns on my first attempt. I did have to stone for the kill but it was worth it.

19. Zaku

PADherder:
    link
    I don't understand when people bring up "things a card is missing" as a flaw, a card doesn't have to be literally perfect for me to call it good lol. Here's another bindable card comparable with YY, it's Yuna, and like nobody calls her bad because she's bindable. The best blue solo team right now is blujin who is also double 7c and bindable and would love the blue oe. Just accommodate for the binds with your other subs. If you're looking at it from a rainbow perspective i literally put odindra on all my rainbow teams lol

sgt502 likes this.
  20. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did mention that his active is pretty much useless for most teams, right? Unless you're using primarily a blue team, his active won't likely be used and I'm not sure how many people use an attacker team. I'm not saying he's terrible but there are better options. Yuna has 4 TEs, double SBR and a two turn shield active; the fact that both of them are bindable doesn't mean squat because most monsters are, it is a matter of what else do they bring and is it worth it.