Opened a ton of new things, would appreciate advice

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Jsttu, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Jsttu

Jsttu Curious Cat

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    the super godfest was kind to me, got yog sathoth, blue ney, double dantalion, Madoo, 2nd veroah, kamimusubi, campus idol uruka, and a few other things. My current best decks are dmeta, dathena, w/u ameno, and i guess mega sherias roots, although kinda disappointed in that last one so far.

I feel i can probly step up my game now and be able to clear the final few challenges in the newest monthly dungeons, but after coming back from a break a lot of things are beyond my understanding, so some help and advice would be greatly appreciated

2. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

OK so i don´t know about team building but with a total of 10 stones (including stamina refresh) I was able to beat the entire December quest with madoo.
    Step 1 evolve madoo
    Step 2 stick fire subs with 7 combo and TPA on to the team
    Step 3 test out endless corridors a few time and get a feel for the team
    Step 4: go show every dungeon in the entire game who is boss and thanks madoo
    Step 5: I am bad at pad in general so try to use less stone and maybe fit together a megatron team
    PS: U got a crazy box right now so put it to good use try and sift through some of the team guides for ideas
    Step 6 (Required): Be sure to like the comment :)

A usual madoo pro solves looks something like a fire row at the bottom and TPAs running across the entire top vertically!

Luminescent and Jsttu like this.
  3. Jsttu

Jsttu Curious Cat

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    update: got witch zela, and ea as well. was getting such good stuff i blew all my stones :)

4. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

lol ok well then Zela a great sub on most teams as it has triple 7c. I reccomend trading for Edward and putting up a team like this

Edward / Odindra / Enra / Zela / Saria / Edward
    Thats what im using right now but the IDEAL team would be

Edward / Ideal / Valkerie CIEL / Athena NON / Yusuke / FLEX / Edward

5. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Roots is awesome but relies on the right subs to be so. You can use Kuroyuris, Ideals, Mel, someone to make sure you have the RCV you need. Without RCV, the team is rough, but with it, is great.

[​IMG]

6. Jsttu

Jsttu Curious Cat

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    i dont have almost any of those, reign, and not gonna spend what i DO have trading for a single monster that'll get powercreeped. Which version of ney should i make? i was given blue, but they all have different skills and such and i want to skill her up while skill dungeon is here

7. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    @Jsttu unless you have a particular need, I’d keep blue. He’s got much more HP than most of the others and that’s kind of the most important thing ATM

8. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

But you said
    MADOO so u shud be able to do something