Optimum damage void board 7x6

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by FoxtrotFool, Jun 11, 2018.

1. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

Anyone with a link to 7x6 2 color optimum board for damage void? I am doing C10, and have 17 light and 25 blue trying to kill Zeus with Yasuke on a Anublos team. I can do 7 combos easy, but wish to guarantee 8 combos

2. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

On 7x6 it is incredibly easy. Make them into columns of 3s, start on 1 side and stagger the colors so like this:

Far left is 3L on top and 3B below it (or vice versa), then make sure second to left is opposite color and work your way to the other end. In your case since your overabundance is with Blue, use a blue orb to move around on the board with.

3L 3B 3L 3B 3L
    3B 3L 3B 3L 3B , etc

3. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    This is the answer to a different question.

It is debateably also sometimes incorrect versus various awkward natural board layouts vs just mixing 4s and 3s and horizontals, unless you have a billion time extends for the awkward board for getting done with all the columns.

I tend to 3-3 column sometimes, horizontal 4-3 sometimes, cascade jigsaw sometimes, however the board is naturally friendly orb layout for. Ymmv.

He's asking how to fit in 3x3 anti void box(es) on a bicolor board while still hitting a high combo count.

There is a graphic for it, but Im on phone at work lunch and think I have it saved locally on house iPad.

It's definitely out there though on Reddit or imgur or whatever if you want to try some google search kungfu.

FoxtrotFool likes this.
  4. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

The problem is that I had to include a 3x3 light box. I figured it out... getting 8 combos is necessary because I already died once when skyfall failed me

BBBLBBB
    BBBLBBB
    BBLBLLL
    BBLBLLL
    LLLBLLL
    BBBLBBB