[PAD EU] Umisachi & Yamasachi Club

Discussion in 'EU Add Me!' started by Yosti, Oct 2, 2014.

1. RNGtan

RNGtan still two people

RE: [Team Building] Umisachi & Yamasachi

We are working on CTW, but we are still at 19 turns. Unless RNG repays us for the 1/80 on Vampire last time we probably won't make it in time.

Count us in, ID is in the signature. U&Y is currently sidelined until the collabs end but at least we have the ultimate.

2. Galahad

Galahad Unicorn Cuddler

What team would you recommend to beat Athena?
    I thought about U&Y/Grodin/L.Meta/Echidna/Hera-Is/U&Y .
    Better ideas?

3. felirx

felirx ?_?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/showthread.php?tid=58545&pid=656026#pid656026

Gigas is always the same, setup board while waiting for his timer to hit critical point, then kill. Remember to make matches while setting up to get skills going.
    Against Chu Chu, after below 50% you need to heal 8k+ every 2 turns. Not too hard for a decent team.
    Siegfried you want to setup a manual CTW as well as you can, preferably with lots of prongs. Don't activate your CTW unless Gigas has turn count at 2. This will give you 3 extra turns to finish him off.

There are roughly 3 ways to kill Athena.
    Delay immediately, Get her at least below 15% during delay and finish before starburst. If you can't get her below 15%, she will start stormchasing for 11k. You can withstand this for a few turns if you need to with good playing and actives. If you have 3.5k~4k rcv and Godin, you can withstand this for as long as you can keep hearts flowing if needed.

Killshot (delay optional). If you're doing a killshot delay, you can use the delay to either soften her up, or setup the board depending on your tactic. Without delay, you can follow the TEC way until you feel like you have swapped around a strong enough board to one shoot her.

TEC way, aka raw power. You can stall against Athena for a reasonably long time unless she wants to troll your hearts away every time. In TEC, I generally stall up my skills for a bit while getting her to about 51%~60%. After this, you need to kill her fast because she starts storm bursting. For a strong, max leveled team with a decent amount of eggs, It's entirely possible to kill her without using any actives.

As for your team, I don't know. It may or may not have enough juice. You won't be able to use Hera-Is active. I would say it depends entirely on levels and how good you can match. The RCV on that team should be high enough that after Echidna, you can still take a few starbursts by using good healing boards or L.Meta/Godin actives. You can also try a delayless build, by swapping Echidna for Izanagi. This setup would be following the tec/killshot way.
    Simulator Your levels
    Looking at the stats, assuming you were max leveled it seems doable. This team should even be able to just flat out grind Athena down to 51%~60% hp without too many issues.

Either strategy could work, there's only one way to find out. In the end, I think it depends on how well you can combo against Athena and how good boards you can scramble together. If you go with the killshot team and get an amazing blue board (12 or 16 blues) AND can manage to solve it for 3x4 / 4x4 blue brongs, just the leaders alone will kill Athena...
    If you go with the delay strategy, you just need a few strong prong boards and you can end up 2-3 shooting Athena or you could fail to make strong matches, ending up having dealt 25% damage to her when delay ends. Even here, all is not yet lost. Just follow the TEC plan and hope you can heal enough while dealing damage.

You also have to remember that Athena becomes green when below 50%. This can be a severe handicap.

4. Galahad

Galahad Unicorn Cuddler

Thank you so much for your detailed advice. Did not know that the U&Y thread has got dungeon run throughs, cool. :cool:

I switched Hera-Is against Luci for the better recovery and two prong awakening. Had a very nice board against Gigas after clearing red orbs. Messed up the matching. :p Will try again as soon as one of my strong U&Y friends is online.

5. felirx

felirx ?_?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Refreshed if you have me. If you don't feel free to add.

6. Galahad

Galahad Unicorn Cuddler

Thank you, I sent you an invite.

Edit: Athena survived with a sliver of HP and I spent a stone but I got her. :)
    Thanks again for your brilliant input.

7. diz

diz Active Member

PADherder:
    link

Hi folks!
    I Need more U&Y users. Feel Free to add me, I Need to train more.
    U&Y, Sun Quan, L\L Wee Jas, Bastet and KoR are my teammates. Fun to Play with and stronger as I thought.

8. felirx

felirx ?_?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Like suggested on the U&Y guide, dump the KoR (and Bastet) any time you have anything better. 20 turns for his skill is way too long :)
    Wee Jas seems fun though for anyone without a Yomi.

IIRC we're friends already.

9. diz

diz Active Member

PADherder:
    link

I hope to get a DIza next time and some skill ups for her.

10. Golden119

Golden119 Monsieur Gung-ho, you are spoiling us.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

Sky Dragon Rush is great practice for Legendary Seaway, and very good XP/gold even if drops are non-existant.

But I still bring 6 skill boosts and a Mastering, I just don't trust the RNG even on a 5-colour dungeon :s

11. Galahad

Galahad Unicorn Cuddler

I got some new monster and am fooling around with new team compositions.
    What do you think about this team?

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/simulator.asp?q=1297.99.1.0.0.0.7..1373.99.1.0.0.0.5..1422.99.1.0.0.0.6..1794.99.1.0.0.0.4..1625.99.1.0.0.0.5..1297.99.1.99.99.99.7

12. Yosti

Yosti Awoken Dancing King Staff Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I updated the first post of this thread and restructured it a bit to make it more comprehensive. Also updates the link to the U&Y Team Guide, which still referred to the V1, whereas the V2 guide is available in the Team Guides section of this forum.

Please update me with the status of your U&Y if you are already on the list. I checked my friend list but a lot weren't there so I think U&Y wasn't up right now. Would be great if you could update me on this.

Of course, also feel free to join the club! Just post your details and I'll add you to the list.

Finally, although this thread is by no means meant to create an overall awesome team guide on U&Y, I do still mention a few good subs for their team. If you have any suggestion of monsters that should definitely be in there, feel free to post those suggestions!

13. Amarel

Amarel Member

Just to update my U&Y from the front - they're Ult-evo'd, max Awoken and Skill Level 2.

Not had them up for a week, though, in the hope of enticing more Vishnu players out - but always available on request.

14. Golden119

Golden119 Monsieur Gung-ho, you are spoiling us.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My U&Y is uevo, fully awoken and max skill. Rarely used but available on request. I do still find him useful for Seaway and other orb-restricted dungeons, and also occasional s-ranking.

15. felirx

felirx ?_?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Your TPA are not focused. You don't have any way of creating light orbs, thus Athena is kind of a wasted spot and lost rcv. You only have one defensive utility on Wee Jas.

I'd be tempted to maybe try something like Simulator as your baseline.

GZL and Wee Jas are flex spots. You need something to cover dark, and you probably need 2 time extends from somewhere.
    You don't have Yomi, Bodin or D.Kali, thus dark slot will always be hard to fill. GZL is alright. If you're desperate for more time extends, mini Luci is almost useful. His active is still horrible and a waste of space.

The colors in this team are a bit spread out but you're missing core subs to make a blue team. You could run a Sandalphon healer setup, but Godin + Izanagi is a proven stable, whereas max skilling Sandalphon is a pain. The stats on the god burst setup are also pretty strong. However, you are still a bit light on defensive utility.

On some descends, like Hera-Ur you're still prone to trolling. There is nothing you can do if you enter mythical boss floor and you don't have your light or darks. Unfortunately this is the life of U&Y in a few specific descend if you don't have a Kali.

Remember that U&Y is pretty flexible. If you need bind removal, figure out how to fit in L.Meta. If you need hard delay, you could even run Echidna in some cases.

Rolled Okuni to round out my dark Dominance, we'll see what happens to ma available leaders.

16. TankH

TankH Member

Please add me to the list.
    Max Level, Max Awoken, Max Skill Level, 90+ Eggs, always up

17. Galahad

Galahad Unicorn Cuddler

@ felirx

Thank you so much for your answer!
    I use U&Y for the Flower Dragons with L. Meta, Godin, Chibi Luci and Zeal.
    And I got Chibi Sun Quan from the PEM, so the team will hopefully evolve.

18. TankH

TankH Member

I do not have a yomi so I need to compensate my bad kombo skills with other time enhancements: I recommend Kushinadahime for this, both as a sub and as Friend leader

19. Yosti

Yosti Awoken Dancing King Staff Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for the updates and suggestions. Opening post is updated for now. :)

20. felirx

felirx ?_?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You're missing D.Kali who is the best dark coverage without contest.