PAD Questions, sorta new to PAD, Rank 188 atm

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by NewToPAD, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's about star rarity, not cost. And no, assists/+s don't affect S-rank. You can see a team's total rarity on the edit team screen by tapping where it lists cost or stats under the monsters' pictures.

2. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Oh, wow. I saw it mentioned multiple times that it was cost so that's how I set teams up for S Ranks all this time! I'm surprised people do these with Fio and Clea then since they are more "rare" than Ed, Vraska, Alistaire, Yusuka, etc. The only S Rank I've come across that I haven't been able to S Rank (yet) was the MTG 1 because the last 3 floors had massive health and 1 of them had an annoying element absorb. Thanks for the info!

3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I don't know if cost was ever a factor in S-rank scores. It may have been at some point. FWIW, there used to be cost-restricted dungeons, where you could only bring monsters that cost X or below, but that was different, and they got rid of those dungeons quite a while ago.

FYI, the rarity part of your S-rank score is for your average rarity. In the past, they did not include empty team slots in the average, so leaving a slot empty did not help your score. But they changed that a while back and empty slots are included now. So, if you can complete a dungeon with just two leads and no subs, you'll get an S-rank on average rarity alone, even if the leads have a high rarity.

4. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Thanks!

Does the last boss (4 floors total) of 6th Anniversary Floor 43 (where Rushana is the 3rd floor), Prophetic Norn, Skuld have Resolve? If so, which HP% is it? By chance, does anyone know what it's max health is? Thanks!

5. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Can any of the 6* from Sword Art online be Evolved to the "better" form and then ed-evolved back and then evolved into the weapon, or is either direction 1-way?

What does that 99stam, 20 floors 1 shot dungeon (that's up temporarily right now for the next 2 days) have as it's reward at the end, also, what kind of boss(es) should I prepare for?

Thanks!

6. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Equip evos are always one way. Sometimes collabs will offer a trading post exchange that lets you "reverse" an assist evo while the collab is up, but I don't remember seeing that for this one.

The current OSC has one of the Spirit Numens as a boss. I got Byuto, and I believe it's fixed as Byuto, but it's possible that it will vary. Regardless, come prepared to VDP the boss, which should have a couple hundred mil HP depending on which numen it is, if memory serves. Not much of note in the dungeon itself, although you'll obviously want to be ready to pump out damage and have the sustainability to tank through gimmick floors. Nothing that will outright kill you if you're unprepared though, no Sopdet or anything.

7. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Thanks!

I'm still unclear on how bonus damage works on the combo number itself. For example how much bonus damage is 11 combos?

8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Each additional 3-orbs combo adds 0.25x damage, not counting any enhancements.

9. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

PADX isn't updated so I'm asking here if anyone knows.

If applicaple, what are the SA choices available on the MP Shop Yuna, Yoshino of the Dreamy Meadows, and Distel?

Thanks a lot!

10. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Yoshino (4719) doesn't have level limit breakthrough, so no SA's for her right now. I don't know about the others.

11. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

I saw someone on friends list with a SA Distel, choices are clouds, unbindable and i think the 3rd was L unlock. Does anyone know if Yuna has any SA's? I know she can limit break. Thanks!

12. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  13. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Thanks!

How do I get my Bastet and Typhon to be able to evolve to the "Ace" I see in it's evolution list(s)?

14. James1605

James1605 Active Member

You can check their evo trees on PADx. For example, Ace Bastet . Basically, you need Ace (for Bastet) or Ana (for Typhon), and your Bastet or Typhon has to be in a certain UEvo. If you evolved them to a different UEvo, you need to devolve them and re-evolve them to the required UEvo.

If you don't already know, Ace and Ana are special descended bosses, each with their own dungeon, so if you don't already have them, you'll have to wait for their dungeons to come around again. Or you could possibly trade with someone to get one. The rare gems that are used for the evo's can be traded.

FWIW, Bastet got a Reincarnated (REvo) form since the Ace version was released, and the REvo seems significantly stronger to me. You might want to look at that, if you haven't already.

15. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Thanks for the info.

I already have the Revo version and it's unbindable. I was curious about the Ace thing because I pulled a dupe.

16. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I thought that you might have a dupe, but wanted to make sure that you hadn't just overlooked the REvo.

17. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Hello again all!

I have a few more questions.

When monsters gain Experience points from dungeons, do all the monsters able to get Exp receive Exp divided up among them from whatever the "grand total" is or does each monster get the same amount regardless? I'm wondering, because, if I stacked a team up with level capped cards except 1 I could funnel Exp to a specific card. (I finally beat that 11 Floor Normal Dungeon thanks to Akuma and people saying you get 9M Exp, but all of my cards were able to gain Exp and they moved maybe 25% more into their current level.)

Which specific floor and which opponent (unless that floors opponent is static kind of like A3 Floor 24 is always a Kali) is it in A4 where I've seen mentioned that a shield from an LS won't carry over and he has a high pre-empt? If so, do "actives" shield(s) carry over or are those lost too? If all of that is a loss, what the strategy to counter that? Thanks!

18. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Monsters each gain the max exp from dungeons as far as I'm aware. Training Arena only gave that much exp because it was boosted from an event.

I believe you're referring to Lakshmi --> Ibaraki-Doji in AA, not A4. When Lakshmi uses her self-destruct, it counts as a turn, which gets rid of LS shields. Because it's Lak, you can't use active shields. Your best bet is to bring a couple King Frost Capes to reduce the damage from Ibaraki-Doji's preempt, since she's blue. The upside of Lak's SD counting as a turn is that you gain awoken skills back before the next floor as well.