PAD Questions, sorta new to PAD, Rank 188 atm

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by NewToPAD, Jun 20, 2017.

1. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

I understand the underlying maths behind TPA, you may have misunderstood my question. The info I'm referencing was on a chart on pad Reddit that explained all the awakenings.

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There is no such cap, for TPAs or any other awakening. The chart might have been referencing that the max TPA count on any currently existing card is 8.

3. Vio

Vio Member

Then it is 8 because there is no monster can have 9or more TPA awakening right now. It is not a cap.

4. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Some more new questions. Thanks in advance for any help on these!

How are people able to achieve "100% resist" of a certain element of damage if each % is multiplied into the new total and not additive?

Are the 2 slot Latent Awakening dmg. resists 2.5% or 3% per?

Are regular awoken dmg resist traits now 7% instead of 5% after the recent update?

How is the calculation done with the Team HP +5% traits? When I mathed it out I couldn't get it to match reality (tested in endless); I tried both calculating my HP total with leader skills, then multiplying that value with 1.05, and another 1.05 from that total per overall trait (HP After Leader Skill x 1.05 with 1 trait, HP After Leader Skill x 1.05 x 1.05 with 2 traits). I also calculated what 5% of my team HP is after the leader skills were applied and then added this value to my total for each of the traits and that didn't work either(HP After Leader Skill + X, where X = 5% of HP After Leader Skill, and keeping adding X to the new total for each trait).

Sub-question to the above is how does the HP+15% badge fit into all of this?

5. James1605

James1605 Active Member

If you're talking about elemental damage resist awakenings, my understanding is that they are additive (I never actually tried to check that). The PAD Z Skydragons each had 5 resist awakenings (eg. 5 fire resist on Dark Red Skydragon, El Dorado), so a team of 4 would give you 100% resistance for that element.

I don't know, but that could explain why the update that we just got dropped one of the elemental resist awakenings from the PAD Z Skydragons (they have 4 now, instead of 5). I thought that that was pretty strange, since they just removed one resist awakening, and didn't add or change any others. But if each one is 7% now, instead of 5, you can get the same effect with just 4 awakenings. If they still had 5, you could get 100% (actually 105) with just 3 PAD Z Skydragons, so maybe they removed 1 so that you still need 4 (or 3 and latents) to get 100%.

6. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Anyone else know the answers to anything else not answered in my most recent questions?