Panera Descended

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Tek7, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What leads and teams are you all using to clear Mythical Plus and Annihilation?

I cleared it with Gronia teams on Mythical, but it took 2 attempts. My teams are 100% resistant to poison, but I don't have a cloud resist in either of my boxes that isn't a Super Awakening (which means I don't have a cloud resist in co-op).

I was considering running Revo Okuni solo for Mythical Plus on my main, but stalling 5 turns on Panera while I wait for that 99% shield to go down could be difficult.

2. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I ran vraska/nicol bolas. Any tanky teams seem like a good bet for this dungeon.

3. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I used Yusuke. I have the Jhoira equipment evo on my Odindra to provide cloud resist, and I pair with a Yusuke that has the Rathian equipment to provide at least partial poison resistance.

4. tanpopo

tanpopo adventure!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I just ran Anublos (cloud resist on Anubis). The only real dangerous part is if you try and grind Durga while her absorb is up and leave her <10%.

5. Tyizor

Tyizor Wandering Planaria

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've been running Rikuu/Riche Pairing. Not having to grind durga is nice. The damage is a bit lacking though.

6. timm

timm New Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yusuke with a partner for an easy clear.

7. Freddy

Freddy Active Member

User ID:
    335 669 204
    Easiest team I found was yog. My alt has it and I ran 3p with it. My main wasn’t so lucky, but yusuke does the trick too

8. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I did the 3p ones with Kamimusibi.
    Solo/2p; I believe I did: M+ with Fio, A with Jhoira and L+ with Yusuke

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  9. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Vraska, and Reece.

If you go vraska, be liberal with the heal subs (I like to bring both instaheal 50 Nees and OdinDra) over raw damage, as dunegon gets excessive with the 99 cuts and the 40k hits.

I've done it with Amen too, but can't in good conscience recommend it. It's capable, it's just challenging, and sometimes your partners will flip their shit before calming down realizing things are okay. Fun times.

10. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Kreisler and I ended up clearing Annihilation twice. I let my alt account's phone go to sleep during the first run and Kreisler was gracious enough to run it a second time with both accounts.

I ran Tardis teams on my accounts. Kreisler ran a Yusuke team. My job was staying alive and helping clear the earlier floors. Kreisler brought the damage (and WOW does Yusuke hit like a truck).

Tardis active was great for all the time debuffs. Shazel was fantastic for non-boss floors with devil-type monsters.

All in all, a lot more fun in 3P with Tardis x Tardis x Yusuke than it was in co-op with myself using Gronia teams.

I got the drop on both accounts now, so I think I'm going to leave the other 2P difficulties (including Annihilation) uncleared until Panera returns as a daily descend. Still hoping to clear the remaining 3P difficulties.

11. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay, so I cleared Myth and L+ pretty EZPZ with Yusuke in coop. I loaded him up with Venus SIs to unlock orbs and get rid of the time debuffs. I tried Annihilation 3-4 times with Yusuke and just kept dying a slow death on the boss and/or got screwed with bad RNG for light and water orbs along the way.

I went in with Zela and cleared it first try! Wicked is awesome.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

sgt502 likes this.