Plus bank and evo stones

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Hansey, May 31, 2018.

1. Hansey

Hansey Destined to never own a single Haku

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So with the upcoming plus bank, any monsters with plusses that drop in dungeons will automatically go to the plus bank. Cool. That's convenient.

Further, we will no longer have to farm specific dungeon bosses, because we'll be able to trade them for "evo stones" which will replace the bosses we needed before, meaning we'll be able to just farm any boss (of a specific color) rather than wait for specific dungeons to come around. Cool, also convenient.

So what I'm wondering is say I need a purple evo stone, so I go and run Hera to grab a purple boss, but she drops with a plus? Is she going to go right to the plus bank, meaning now I have to run it again to get one without a plus? I mean, plusses are nice, I'm glad to have them, but losing the stam is kind of annoying.

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    The + eggs go into the bank. Why would "monsters" go into a "plus egg bank." There's no wasted stamina.

3. brouxhaha

brouxhaha Dream Killer

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    kandjar and Hansey like this.
  4. Hansey

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ah, I see, so the pluses will come off automatically, but we'll still get to keep the card. So the "selling cards for pluses" only applies to cards that were not obtained in a dungeon.

Cool, thanks for the link!

Well, I was thinking for some reason that it would automatically "sell" the monster, thus my concern. Good to know it won't.

5. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    I'm pretty sure for the bigger stones you do want/need to trade in a specific set of not terribly common boss/evolved cards. So I expect there will be at least a degree of running dungeons to farm stuff, mainly a few of the already evolved dragon cards iirc.

6. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Active Member

User ID:
    336 207 472
    Didn't someone say that you didn't need to use the stupid gold keeper hungry golems anymore? I'm holding out doing my ragdra and azathoth until this happens lol

7. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

So to +297 something we have to go to our bank and allocate the +'s? Are they still going to be for specific stats? I have a 250+ ATK egg deficit right now and would love to be able to remedy this.

8. Hansey

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That's the point of it, yeah. Pluses will get put into the bank, and then you'll be able to distribute them wherever you want, regardless of what stat the pluses were originally. So a +99 RCV Shynee that gets sold adds 99 pluses to the bank, and then you can put those onto a card in whatever stat you want.

9. tetsusaiga64

tetsusaiga64 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I believe that the plusses in the bank have no type specification and thus can be assigned to any stat you want.

wangatang0830 likes this.
  10. stratataisen

stratataisen Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I didn't even know about the +bank.m =0 Sounds awesome.

I was almost hopeful of taking off pluses from the REM monsters I don't use to the ones that I do, but then I read the rest of the post and became a sad panda. D= Oh well, this is still awesome. <3

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018