PLUS EGG TIME WHO WANT WHAT

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by SNG^_-, Mar 9, 2015.

What to egg

1. Verdandi

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. Santa Kirin

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  3. Athena

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Other (You have me and want me to egg something for you)

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. SNG^_-

SNG^_- Kirin oooooh kill'em!

Okay guys, real easy and simple. I just finished hyper maxing L Kali (you're welcome) what should I do next. Choices are Verdandi, Santa Kirin, Athena.

I guess if you're on my friends list you can suggest others.

Truthfully I want to +297 my Liu Bei more than I do my Verdandi but its a give and take sort of thing and I'd feel awful adding 297 verdandi's and having just a max lvl/max skill only. And when they're on the same team its effectively the same thing anyways.

Santa Kirin, no explanation needed. Nice little booties finally. A Kirin who got feet on the first try.

Athena. Farming lead, hathor sub. Cool ass spear. Also has wings and is kinda cute.

2. SNG^_-

I guess some people have me for Hathor but...she's +167 and I feel she isn't as good of a sub so that is the reason I stopped egging Hathor and have actually been egging all her subs like L kali/Athena etc.

3. Zyhre

Zyhre Member

It really depends on what you are +ing your people for. If you are building up a descend team then you are going to want to focus your eggs on that specific team (which I'm assuming is Hathor). If that is the case, I would work on Athena as she is a sub and a good lead as you have stated.

Liu Bei is a great sub in multiple teams (I run him on my Urd team as he gets the attack bonus and can take care of off colors) but for farming he really doesn't need many + eggs to do this since he has the 3x TPA.

4. SNG^_-

rofl wtf guys, the votes are almost even hahahahah.

5. Inagaki

Inagaki What are you, TAMA ?

PADherder:
    link
    If you have Lakshmi or Parvati or Freyr, please do so!

6. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
    verdandi lol
    athena doesnt need to be egged much since shes primarily a farming lead, Hathor isnt very useful as sub. Verdandi is top tier lead and very good sub

7. SNG^_-

yeah, ive been leaning towards verdandi because she's top tier right now in many ways (sub and lead) but I have santa kirin friends who are +297 and i feel bad lol