Poll: What are your plans for heroine rainbow tickets?

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Noc, Dec 26, 2018.

Plans for rainbow tickets (select all that apply)?

1. Combo Orb Satsuki

19 vote(s)
    70.4%
  2. Super snow globe

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  3. Diamond Dragon Fruit

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. Tri-god Mask

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  5. I'm not going to bother farming rainbow tickets

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Just wondering about everyone's plans for the rainbow tickets. I've been thinking about it and appear to be stuck in a loop:
    1) Satsuki feels more like a box ornament than a useful card, so I'm not going to bother farming her.
    2) The mats, especially the super snow globe and trigod mask, will be of use so I'll farm some tickets for those.
    3) But for a similar cost, I can get Satsuki who will not be available later.
    4) See 1 above...
    So I prefer not farming over Satsuki, mats over not farming, and Satsuki over mats?! My brain hurts :p

Luminescent likes this.
  2. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

PADherder:
    link
    I'm going for Satsuki. Limited time and though she doesn't seem to have an application right now, who knows haha. Besides, the other stuff you've been able to get and can get in the future (and I already have a lot in my box anyways).

xer 21 and Luminescent like this.
  3. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Depends on how quickly/efficiently I can farm the highest difficulty with Kaede teams in co-op with my main and alt.

But definitely combo orb Satsuki since she's unique.

I already have a surplus of trigod masks (20 on my main, 23 on my alt) and diamond dragon fruits (21 on my main, 20 on my alt), so I'll probably skip farming those.

I still need to complete December quests, too. :|

4. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I’m glad I read this thread.

Was planning to farm enough for the super snow globe and call it quits, because I thought Satsuki was just the standard one that I already have 3 of. Will farm enough for her and see how painful that is before potentially getting the super snow globe dragon.

Can’t believe I’m out of those. Back when they had that event medal dungeon where you could cash in for more than one of those, I hoarded up 8-9 of them. Somehow, even with all the free ones since, I’m completely out and have at least a couple cards waiting to be limit broken.

Luminescent likes this.
  5. Luminescent

Luminescent Member

User ID:
    I knew someone who farmed up more than 35 super snow globes from Ganeshas Treasure Trove lol. He’s on a no REM rolling commitment so he has a lot of box space to spare and not a lot of REMs to limit break. (he only takes free rolls) Apparently he hit the 1,500 stone or so milestone awhile back.

But that’s kind of off topic. I found that the lower difficulties (more accurately Master) are a bit more efficient because Melissa doesn’t drop and instead she drops a ticket. May just be my luck though, I’ve been getting a lot of gold tickets from the master and lower difficulties.

6. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I'll get satsuki and that's all. lmao

xer 21 likes this.
  7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Satsuki and Super Snow Globe. I have multiple of everything else sitting doing nothing... Satsuki probably will too but she's limited and you can't get her anywhere else plus she's literally free, so...

Murdurus and Luminescent like this.
  8. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Active Member

So are you saying Melissa is a guaranteed ticket? I've been farming Mythical.. 40 runs and averaging 1.5 silvers.
    What are you averaging?

9. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I did a Master run, pairing with a Veraoh, and had one run where absolutely nothing dropped the entire run.

I immediately switched back to Mythical. Not worth saving the 5 stamina and maybe having a higher ticket rate on the final floor.

10. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Someone suggested I try the teams of 4 or less version instead of mythical, and the rates seemed a little better than mythical. I believe the exp is also higher. With multiplayer stamina, I got everything, Satsuki included, by the second day.

11. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Member

I just finished farming, got the globe and satsuki, I'm out. Trading away all the silver tickets leftover. Primarily ran 4 or less in coop.

12. Luminescent

Luminescent Member

User ID:
    Definitely take back that statement. I was getting lucky. Better rates on the Mythical.