Present and bf swap

Discussion in 'Gift Exchange' started by Slartibart, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Slartibart

Slartibart New Member

User ID:
    Slartibart
    Yup, what the tittle says.

2. Slartibart

Slartibart New Member

User ID:
    Slartibart
    Rank 26 so limited leaders. Playing Awoken Mephistopheles.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Can you actually select a best friend now? It has been a long time, so I can't remember, but I just read that you can't select a best friend until rank 50. But, even if that was true, they may have lowered the rank requirement since then. Or, the question may be moot, with the "Experience of a Lifetime" dungeons that they've been running (they may have already boosted you past 50). IAC, I just wanted to check. Anyway ...

If you're still looking, I haven't sent a present since the last reset. But there isn't a best friend "exchange". Unlike the presents, when one person selects another as a Best Friend, it goes both ways.

FWIW, I've got Reincarnated Hino Kagutsuchi in my second lead spot (best friends can use the leader in that spot). His leader skill does an attack that's a little over 100K each time you match orbs. That attack, by itself, will get you through a lot of the Normal and lower level Technical dungeons, and the Expert level of the Wednesday (mask) and Friday (lit) dungeons.

FYI, I'm currently rank 672, and usually have Anubis and dark Ideal in the other two lead spots. And, honestly, I'm not too worried about the leaders that you're using, since I have a second account and mostly play co-op with myself. :) But I will use one of your leaders each day for the Pal points.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018