PSA: Endless Corridor Challenge gave 970k EXP

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, Feb 7, 2018.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was wondering how many EXP I'll get from this and to my surprise:
    _20180207_204926.JPG

Also, you'll get one pull from snow globe machine for each clear. Confirmed.

No, no drop from the dungeon but you can co-op it.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Snarf and tanpopo like this.
  2. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

Yea I ran it with rikuu at 4am and was not expecting nyarlathotep....

xer 21 and Arranging like this.
  3. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    I got ctulhu. With anublos and no heart maker on the team LOL.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I died the first time on Cthulhu. Trying to stall a bit, make 4 combo which turned into 12 combo and with Shazel on my team... LOL

5. Arranging

Arranging Searching for the finest silk and Cotton!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Was expecting an easy clear with Kali at the end with my Rikuu, I was also completely unprepared for Nyarl popping up at the end of everything xD

sgt502 likes this.
  6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Actually, Nyarlathotep I think is the easiest spawns compared to the other two but yes if you're not prepared then rip stamina.

Run this again and got Cthulhu and 980k+ EXP. I heard that when you got Azathoth you get over one million EXP!

I might run this over n over :D

Tips:
    - delay for Zaerogoo if you have either light or dark team
    - Orb Refresh or something like bicolor board change and enhance half of the board so you can navigate and combo through the blinded board if you got Nyarlathotep, or just have enough blind resist
    - I don't have Yog so I can't comment on Azathoth. Usually I just chip him down without pixel. You can delay him (but he'll break out of delay when you dropped him below 70% HP), have a void damage and awoken bind clear up when he's at <10% HP and buffed himself.

Arranging likes this.
  7. RageSedai

RageSedai Can never decide on a team...

PADherder:
    link
    Just got a clear with Aza and got 1.17 million xp. I'm just using my Yog kill team from 3p udr with a delay for zaerog. Just keep in mind that if you bring Yog with an inherit that's not yog, you'll want to use one for Shiva and make sure you shield before you get Shiva.

I plan to be running these solo over and over while it's here. Even at rank 912, I can likely chain rank in solo from this.

8. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cleared it with my Ameno team, but sub'd out my Oprh for Diaochan to remove locked orbs if I got Azathoth because I don't have a sub that could one shot him. Didn't realize we could keep clearing this, may be tempted to run it non-stop as it's a cake walk getting there, just need to have the right actives to deal with each boss spawn. I got the green guy on my clear and he was easy to one shot. I used my A.Ralph on Diaochan, but forgot he doesn't turn the board into hearts, so used my white snek assist on Paimon to easily match the board away (only jammers, hearts and light orbs) then kill shot next turn.

WOW, it's even co-op'able. That's pretty crazy.

9. Fridgeboy

I used anublos and grav'd nyar to death, will work for cthulhu too.

10. Fridgeboy

Of course because I said that I have had aza show up 3 times. Cheating pos rng

EDIT: 4 times now. Is it not random?

xer 21 likes this.
  11. honestrade

honestrade Well-Known Member

Cleared it with my Oichi 3P UDR team. I wasn't sure how it would work on a 30 floor dungeon but it wasn't bad as there was ample time to stall and saving orbs is easy. Also got Osiris who helped me out with green skyfall.

12. KeViN

KeViN Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Cleared with DAthena. Got Cthulhu as final boss.

13. Fridgeboy

So after my 5th azathoth I decided I might as well try to kill the bastard. Waiting for stam but my team consists of

Enra (urd), Kyo kusanagi (Rathena), pixel kyo kusanagi w/ triple devil killers, Uevo krishna (takaminusubi? x3 time thing), Xiahou dun (wise dragon nerva)

I think that should do it? Never used a pixel before

Just waiting for stam.... Watch that sob not show up now....

Arranging likes this.
  14. Paul Blank

Paul Blank Defeater

User ID:
    Paul
    Bring it into endless and see what kinda numbers the pixel pushes and then do the math (x3.375) and see if it'll break 500mil on Your pixel or at least 450mil ish and your other cards may finish if they don't hit too hard. I personally just do it with a tankier team and just fight the azathoth if I have to and kill either of the others. Azathoth takes about 6 turns to kill which isn't too bad for me. Also though for this I'm running double Zinogre with a Li on mine a pond shazel lead to make 7x6 and killers ofc.

15. Fridgeboy

Well

Tried it out in endless. Now with a 3x3 block, a column of fire and 5 other combos it was 79,167,600. Now kyo pixel has a devil killer awakening plus the 3 extra latent devil killers. So damage x 10.125 = 801m with the pixel. Yea... I think that is enough.... Not to mention non pixel kyo did 183m + x3 to devil and each enra is hitting for 308m.... and to get around the blind board in case nyar shows up, takaminawhatever x3 move time gives me enough time to work with a board of only fire and hearts (25.5s) PLUS I made a column of hearts for cthul as non pixel kyo also has an fua

16. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For Azathoth, if your subs other than pixel made more than 30M damage, it won't go through the void shield but if your pixel made 79M before the killers takes into equation, you're golden.

17. Fridgeboy

Of course I get there and cthulhu shows up. I'm a little disappointed :(

Yea my pixel did 79m before killers so it will one shot aza when he shows up (assuming I don't get fire scrwed on a bicolour board lol). I know all my non pixel subs will be void as the lowest damage is 50m but for cthulhu and nyar they will get hit so hard they will probably be permanently deleted from the dungeon.

18. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd you can spare another sub slot or assist, put something like Laila, Thuban, Napoleon or anything that makes at least five reds to fix the board if you don't have enough red to make a box and other combo necessary. It's unlikely on a bicolor board but you'll never know.

19. Zaurora

Zaurora Momiji Best Girl

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    PSA you can do this in coop, so a good million exp for 50 stam.