PSA: Feb Challenge Lv1 can drop Text dragons (DBDC skill-ups)

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by James1605, Feb 7, 2018.

1. James1605

James1605 Active Member

The second floor of Challenge Lv1-Tricolor has 3 random Text dragons (eg. Flame Text Dragon), which are skill-ups for the Dragonbounds, like Kiri. They don't drop too often, but they do drop. It took a while, but it's only 10 stamina (5 each in co-op), and I finally got the 3 Water Text Dragons that I needed to get my Kiris (one on each account) max skilled.

Oddly, I always got a drop from the 4th floor (Metal Dragons and amelits) in that dungeon, but only that floor. I got drops from all of the other floors at times, but they were much rarer, and I only got one Zeus-Dios (so probably not a great place to farm ZD skill-ups :) ).

FYI, the Feb quest dungeon info is on PADx, but it doesn't come up in a search for some reason. I found it when I saw the Text dragons in this dungeon and checked PADx for their drop locations, and the list included this dungeon. The Challenge Lv1-Tricolor dungeon info is here:

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/mission.asp?m=3278

sgt502 and Arranging like this.
  2. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    was going to make a similar post about C4: cheap RGY/Orochi/Leeza skills on floor 1. I did my zeta hydra in about 10 runs. Floor 3 (Bubtan, Dragon Fruit, Badtan) also seems to be a 100% drop.

3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Interesting. No Orochi or Zeta Hydra here, but I always seem to be short on King Badtans. I'll probably try some runs and see if I can score some Badtans.