PSA: The Beautiful Suzuki has a very interesting niche.

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by NewToPAD, Apr 8, 2019.

1. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

I didn't see this anywhere else, so forgive me if it's already well known or whatnot.

If you have an active that makes your board all 1 color and then follow it up with Suzuki's active, (if you have enough movement time and/or skill) the board will be a perfect 8 combo + VDP board of the most plentiful element!

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Yeah I was wondering what the point of this active was and why they didn't just give a dkali board. This is useful. For most rainbow teams I would rather use MA Odin inherits but this is still a valid option.

3. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

It got me thinking because there are some leaders with VDP with an LS that require 3 or 4 rainbow to activate and most VDP boards are Tri or Bi, so you'd burn a lot of actives to make rows and columns of many colors or burn 1 to use this guys'.

4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

The reason I love MA Odin inherits is because usually you just need the one active. Occasionally you might have to pop a dkali board beforehand but yeah. It gives enough orbs for VDP and makes getting 7c much easier. Still this is interesting as MA Odin only comes in red/blue. Dark is probably my least favorite color for VDP. Green at least has awoken Acala and light has lightning.dark usually needs 2 actives for a good VDP 7c board.

5. 20matar

20matar main:20Matar alt:firefly

User ID:
    20matar
    I use the reeche board+Red Odin (inherited on Suou) because besides the orbs I need, I also get a +2 combos for 1 turn (gold for reeche).

I have 2x B.Suzuki and right now they are under my Saline team to help boost my exp.