Q about Shiva

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Johny Ny, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Johny Ny

Johny Ny New Member

Hi I'm looking forward to ultimate evolve my Shiva, I can do both and I'm just wondering which one is better. Leave your answers for me and reason, thanks again!

2. Gekota

Gekota New Member

F/D shiva team is ridiculously strong if you have the subs

3. Exoxist

Exoxist Master Chief

PADherder:
    link
    It honestly depends whether you have a mono-fire team. He's one of the best devil, fire, and dark team subs in his F/D, and has the best capabilities for farming if he's used as a leader. I never really bothered with the F/W, seems kinda counter-intuitive to me.

4. tennisplayer888

tennisplayer888 Member

If you have a dark team, I would just do F/D. Either way my vote is F/D, it seems like nowadays Devil teams are the new meta, and they seem to work great as well. So I think a F/D Shiva would work great on any Devil team.

5. Haku Or Die

Haku Or Die The IT crowd

I have 2 shiva's they are both F/D hands down it is the best Uevo hands down!

I look at the F/B one as the one for players who can't do Friday dungeon yet. It still gives stat boost and a sub attack but its no where nearly as powerful as the F/D.

6. Johny Ny

Johny Ny New Member

Thanks! I'll try to get mine to become F/D, probably next week since I've been getting the yellow one today. /:

Well I have the basics if that's all... I have a Gigas, Pheonix (both max) Echidna, and I use a Goemon just for the kicks.

7. Haku Or Die

Haku Or Die The IT crowd

Sounds good that'll work nicely. I sometimes swap out my Ronia for D.Shiva just for the extra damage to my mainly fire focused devil team sometimes.