qyu's journal

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by qyu, Apr 22, 2014.

1. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Hi! I am qyu and this is my very outdated journal that used to be relevant but now it is not. Maybe one day it will be relevant again.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  2. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:
    RE: qyu's pad journal

With the Perseus thread now made and the old thread abandoned now I will be able to properly track ALL of my accomplishments in this thread instead of only Perseus focused ones. I need some place to put all of the screenshots afterall.

As you may/may not know I used to use Ra as my main leader ever since I was around rank 30 and since then I grew tired of him. So, after +297ing my Ra, I immediately fed him to Kirin who I have grown very fond for and greatly enjoy playing! So far it has been 100% worth it. This is about my first week into Kirin and I feel like I have made quite a bit of progress! Spoiler alert: Kirin gets fed too. Will work on another one as soon as a Chinese Godfest happens!

For todays progress, managed to finally max a valkyrie for the 3rd time off of 3 stones on super emeralds today and a few golds yesterday since I seemed to enjoy feeding them.
    [​IMG]

Also, managed to clear Hera-Beorc on both difficulties with an amazing stat stick heavy team. Legend was pretty much impossible to die on and I could just effortlessly rush through it and stall on Beorc with no fear. Mythical though was something else on Beorc. Prior to her was easy but there were a few times when I was afraid I wouldn't be able to heal as much during the skill lock since I one shot leviathan, but I managed to pull through and one shot her in the end. It's nice to not need to stall at all since Beorcs 10 timer does it all for you.
    [​IMG]

Although I have the lineup for a physical team of Kirin/Echidna/Valk/Apollo/Bubblie almost ready to go, after this dungeon I am starting to wonder if that amount of damage is really just going to be overkill. I have begun to realize that the stats alone are able to just do so much for her and she already does insane damage with her gravities + valkyrie. With no struggle for rcv/hp right now, would I really need to use such a team? I will definitely experiment with it but so far this is my favorite team for kirin and reminds me of how I felt with ra but with a bit more emphasis on colour focused damage.

edit: kog 0 stone
    [​IMG]
    used hera-is since zeus has a truckload of hp. took 3 turns to kill

for todays journal didn't really do much but try to 0 stone golden keeper which was ridiculously easy. 3 gravities makes the rest a joke lol. used the usual team for now.
    [​IMG]

i'm planning on stoning tomorrows gold supers in order to max out my apollo and angelion to try out even more teams.

3. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:
    RE: qyu's pad journal (kirin focused atm)

Finished stoning golds and managed to get both apollo and angelion to max level from 60. venus is only 5 levels away as well after being 75.

Also, I wasn't content with my old score on the green dragon dungeon since I needed 11 turns due to honestly the worst board i've ever seen in a tricolor prevented me from oneshotting the boss with a weak 49x. So, I tried once more and got it!
    [​IMG]

4. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

Not too much done today. Farmed a few tamadras from thursday dungeon to give l.meta her skill boost awakenings. Also managed to clear it with L.Meta for the first time 0 stoned. Managed to do a few more afterwards. Having everyone maxed instead of horribly leveld made a huge difference.
    [​IMG]

Also, gave my phy kirin team a try to see how the damage is. So far, looks like it'll be amazing burst. I'm considering giving kog a try when I get some more stamina.
    [​IMG]

5. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

0 stoned beelzebub!
    [​IMG]
    used echidna on asta, apollo and 2 kirin on belial(used a valk but failed in the execution thus wasting it so i had to stall on beelze for a bit as well), valk and bubblie on beelze. i am loving phy kirin!

this team has also become my new favorite kog team. being able to echidna or valk on cdd is huge since zeus is a guaranteed ohko unless i somehow waste my backburner orbs. i missed the deeps picture but this can suffice
    [​IMG]

6. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

well x2 skillup is here and i managed to finally max skill my kirin! first fully completed/quad max monster! went 6/14 on skill ups total. from 2->6 during this event.

[​IMG]
    looks so nice! feels great to finally be done with kouryus dungeon as well. now to max skill my long awaited echidna lol

7. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

pretty much the 2nd easiest s rank of life?
    [​IMG]

8. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

mm not really an update just putting down a couple of thoughts that I had. I will have 9 tamas after the thursday dungeon comes along for more dragon plants but I'm kinda confused as to where to place them. I am thinking of putting 5 into bodin and 4 into apollo, though since I use valkyrie on every lineup so maybe I should just awaken her? Or at least put in two for the enhanced orb awakening. I'm not really interested in putting 2m exp to do it manually lol. After I manually awaken bubblie the physical team would have 5 skill boosts which is pretty nice. My stat stick team if I did bodin would have 7 skill boosts so I could go through pretty much any dungeon with extremely minimal stalling even on 5 floor dungeons. I'm pretty torn between focusing on either team since both play pretty differently. Other than the gold/metal dungeon I have no good way of farming tamadras without a decent chance of stoning. Maybe it's time to make a zeus?

Regardless, tamadra placement isn't the only issue I'm having atm. I'm also pretty torn as to who to plus next. I am stuck between L.Meta/Valk/Echidna. L.Meta mainly because I use her as both a leader for my healer team and as a sub for my stat heavy Kirin team. The idea of having a second +297 leader option is pretty tempting. Of course though I feel like awakening Echidna or Valk would be the smarter choice. I use Echidna in nearly every single team I own except for Perseus, and Valk gets use in all of my Kirin teams and in my L.Meta teams. The only downside to these is that I would never use either as a leader, especially since Im putting any red exp into Kagutsuchi for weak dungeon farming. I'm really leaning towards L.Meta but I will see where my temptation takes me. I am storing +eggs in random carbuncles for now.

Oh also, I wanted to put in green exp into my Perseus team but sadly I got the times wrong and when I went to usually wait for a super dungeon 1 minute prior, it turned out I only had 1 minute left :(. Didn't even get to nab a super sadly.

9. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

Satan 0 stone with my physical Kirin team. Ridiculous damage is nice for high hp bosses like him. Brought Angelion for safety but never ended up using it. I actually struggled with stalling on hades for bubblie... he dies too easily :(
    [​IMG]

oh and obligatory anubis run. who even needs to stall anyway
    [​IMG]

10. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

turns out i had 15 leeks in my box and all the materials needed for them. went 5/15 so susano is skill maxed now!
    [​IMG]

im unsure where/if i will end up using him...

11. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

heracles 0 stone. brought the normal team to be sure to heal up with ease. first time i tried this i got 0 green orbs in 4 turns of cerb so I was happy to see that didnt happen again.
    [​IMG]

12. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link

Dis thread is great 0.0

13. Gekota

Gekota New Member

You are 1 rank higher than me.
    Yet you have so much better guys ;;

14. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

@indigo ty for the feedback!

@gekota I have around 250 days played lol. I just used a large amount of it slacking off and doing ridiculous things. Started to try to actually make some progress for the past 2 months though :)

15. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

dragon rush 2 0 stone on legend. went with my standard team because this looked like it would need the stats and boy did it ever. Not being able to one shot the final boss made it fun to actually deal with all of his stupidity. Luckily, most of this dungeon is just very high HP mobs that are easy to tank through with this team. I think I'll do it again later just because it was enjoyable.
    [​IMG]

and here is what i decided to do with the tamas and plus eggs. i figured l.meta will be my best bet for + eggs since I enjoy her in almost every team I use right now. I decided to hold off on apollo for his tamadras and put them into valk and bodin. still need 2 more to finish l.meta and another 1 on echidna for her dark resist chance. any more would be luxury atm.
    [​IMG]

16. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

found a nice tip on dual colour board matching to optimize dmg and row enhancements. although I have no teams to benefit from this for now, i'm going to keep this here. maybe it can help someone else out as well.
    [​IMG]

17. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

0 stoned dios with standard team. This dungeon is a joke with this team since I don't need to stall at all. Only way I can see myself failing this is through 3 turns of bad orbs. I feel like having 23551+ hp so I can take a griffin hit just for the sake of it would make this team even more godtier, but I would need a few hundred more +hp eggs so I don't see that happening anytime soon. Took a picture of both the major dps and the finishing blow. Used a turn just to be 100% sure I wouldn't screw up the final 25x.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. barnard

barnard Well-Known Member

Bless your heart. I'm a fiend for references like this.

19. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

np! if i find anymore i'll post them up. i reformated my pc and forgot to save my pad folder so i lost most of the good ones lol

20. qyu

qyu Well-Known Member

User ID:

managed to max skill my valk on jp. gungho collab on expert is so much easier for valk skill ups than poring lol. also, got my s rank on it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]