Rainbow Leads Farming A3

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by 20matar, Sep 13, 2018.

1. 20matar

20matar main:20Matar alt:firefly

User ID:
    20matar
    Hi there.

Well, I'm not a newbie, but not a pro either.
    Just wondering how you guys farm A3.
    I don't have any super leader, and i usually play rainbow/combo leads.
    I believe my clear rate is about 60%. Actually, just 2 things kill me in A3: SPVH or Noah Dragon Spawn.

The first scenario is kinda unique and very rare, I have 3 fujin like actives, so probably all my recent deaths was because Noah D.
    Also, I can't stall in Parvati to have fujin back again, is too long and too boring, so I use the second active and just pray for no Vishnu/Heradra.

But anyway...

People playing rainbow knows that vdp box + match and doing 7+ combos are kinda complicated.
    So, any recommendations to not die? (For Noahdra).

Thanks.

2. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Hey IDK about any of this but I do use a rainbow team and I do around 10 million for each leader and 2 million a sub. So I suggest using a Reeche and Dark or Light Ideal. This will give you the orb time needed to match FUA the box and seven combos. Believe me I'm only at rank 180 and I can get a comfortable 7-8 combos every time.

3. 20matar

User ID:
    20matar
    Hi, yes I use Reeche as helper ( since I don't have it :bored:) and damage isn't the real problem, I just need survive a couple rounds (attribute absorption). So, I inherited Distel in Ren for shield and spike to test, however after I did that NoahDra didn't spawned anymore, so no sure if will works or not.

* I'll update this topic later to share the result.
    That's my current team btw:
    2018-09-14_11.50.54-432x120.jpg

4. 20matar

User ID:
    20matar
    Update: Worked!

Distel's shield was enough.
    Couldn't find any Reeche friend though:shifty:

There was a moment that I thought a lot, if only the shield would be enough without healing:smuggrin:

Here is the end:

5. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

If using Reeche, the best way to get a VDP + guaranteed 7C is with a full board change (eg Ideal or Reeche, Raijin, etc) and then using a Blue Odin with a Blodin active. Better yet, you can inherit a Leo Bloomfield or Meriodonalis on top of a Blodin. That gives you a guaranteed OHKO board.

A Bloomfield + Ideal + Odin combo one shots any damage void monster I’ve ever come across (even Wallace, despite being elementally weak against green).

6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    NoahDra can be easily OHKO with attribute absorb void such as Evo Hestia and the rest of her pantheon, Sleipnir if you got him from the ranking rewards. The fastest way to farm A3 is with combo lead to avoid orb troll but if you don't have it, rainbow leads is okay too, just gotta stall a few turns until she doesn't absorbs the main color of your attack.

20matar likes this.
  7. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Hey I need help evolving my RAGDRA can u guys tell me where to get all the evo materials.

8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=3788

Look at the evo chart and you will see all of his evo mats. Click on each evo mats and it will tells you where to get them.

9. 20matar

User ID:
    20matar
    Hello best friend:joyful:
    Yeah I know combo lead is better, I have Anubis,Tardis,Dideal but as you know, I'm addicted to rainbow since the chicken ages.
    And about the attribute absorption, I don't have room for it, already bringing 3 fujin like actives and as a rainbow team I need 2 boards at least, so with only one spot lefting I can't inherit something specific for Noah, I think is better something more versatile.
    Btw, I did my yolo today and got my very first blodin:p
    @Knomraski said something about him, but not sure who gonna sit in the bent for he join the team (probably Ideal :eek:)

Will see, I'll research a little more about this.

Edit: And I have this guy that is a perfect inherit for blodim! give me all necessary colors that my leader needs, and (hopefully) 9 water orbs:rolleyes:
    _20180915_194518.JPG

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  10. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi back, best friend :D

You could use something that convert Heart to Water since Makoto Yuki doesn't need Heart for full activation (if you're leading with double Makoto Yuki). Cards like Blue Valkyrie, Alrescha, Kamui, Water Dragon Knight, Siegfried etc. It will cost you another slot but most likely will guarantee you will have 9 water orbs for VDP.

20matar likes this.
  11. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I would run Yuki x Reeche with Ideal/Blodin/Ragdra/Ren subs. Inherit something like Hermes over Blodin. Any rainbow board --> Hermes guarantees 9 blues. You may want a +2c on Ren for assurance. Fujins on Yuki and Ragdra, leave Ideal as a board + delay panic button. If you can, save Reeche for RadarDra floor, because Reeche --> Hermes is a guaranteed RadarDra kill, giving you color absorb void for Noahdra, Fujin-style for Heradra, and a VDPable board for Zeus/Gaiadras. Hephdra is just easy.

12. 20matar

User ID:
    20matar
    Absolutely man, however I have only 2 Reeche friends, I sent invites but doesn't looks like they want Y&O friends :shifty:
    I have Fujin on Yuki and Lugh in Ideal so when no reeche's are available is very dangerous, because Parv + Vishnu is very common spawns and if Heradra spawns next ... :hungover:
    For blodin, I don't have hermes unfortunately, but I can try something like @sgt502 suggested (i have BValk & Hatsume that doesn't mess with fire and light orbs)
    I also have that Balmung weapon that break hearts, heart breakers sounds pretty solid, because works with Reeche, Yuki & Ginchiyo boards.

I'll adjust my team and make some new tests, I have 2 Ginchiyo, so I think one in Ideal and other on Ren can be useful, specially when paired with Reeche (and Lugh goes on Ragdra I guess).

Anyway... Right now I need more Reeche friends (or Yuki with Uruka inherited).:smuggrin:

Edit: And work with blodin, just rolled him today