Raizer?

Discussion in 'NA Add Me!' started by Noc, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    So I recently rolled Raizer, and he looks pretty amazing. 2.25x HP with two leads. Above 80% hp he's a tanky 7.5x attack and 35% shield per lead, and below 80% he's converted into a glass cannon with 15x damage per lead and no shield. He also has obscenely high hp, will take any wood card as a sub, has 3 sb for getting skill up nice and fast, and two of those under 50% hp awakenings that hit as hard as 7c any time you're running below 50% health (except without the work). The Japanese sites seem to think he's pretty awesome too :)

I've only rolled him on one account, so I'm wondering if anyone else has one so I can take him for a test drive.

2. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I got him on my alt account a while back. Actually, I got two, and evolved the second one to the card form and put that as an assist on the first one. :)

I've only used him for some S-ranks, but I can put him in the first lead spot (I don't use that team and just put in whatever lead I think people might want to use -- Currently D Ideal).

Noc likes this.
  3. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    Awesome! I'll add you. I usually have Raijin in my first slot, but I'm happy to put up Raizer any time anyone needs him :)

4. James1605

James1605 Active Member

OK, I've added you, and Raizer is in my first lead slot. Out of curiosity, does he have any SA's? I decided not to put any +'s on his RCV, because it seemed counter-productive to his LS (although, realistically, it probably won't matter, unless no one else on the team has RCV :) ). It didn't occur to me until later that no +99 on RCV meant no SA, if/when he gets some. Either way, I'll probably go ahead and add the +99 at some point. I just haven't pulled the trigger yet (my alt account has 10,610 +'s, so I think I can spare 99 :) ).

Interestingly, I got a second invite from someone using Raizer after yours. Either that's a huge coincidence, or they saw my post here. :)

5. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    He does have super awakenings in JP, but I have no idea if they're here or if they'll be added later. Since the collab is here, I'm guessing whatever buffs were supposed to get here already did? He gets another 2x below 50% hp, cloud resist, or tape resist. I just quickly ran ultimate endless to see how it goes. I was impressed :) He definitely requires reading ahead into the dungeons to avoid accidentally killed by big pre-emptives, e.g. DQ Hera, while in low hp glass cannon mode.

6. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I decided to go ahead and add the other +99, since you got me thinking about it (like I said, I don't use him much), and he does have SA's. I got the cloud resist, which I guess will do for now. I do kind of like the idea of adding another <50% awakening though, so I may reroll eventually and try for that.

And, yeah, obviously large pre-emptive hits can be a problem, but it's kind of funny getting smaller ones, knowing that they're just helping me activate his LS. :)

7. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That was probably me, and it was indeed because I saw your post (Noc I would've sent you an invite too, but I couldn't find your ID). I recently pulled Raizer from the Godfest and am interested in giving him a try. I can't guarantee that I'll have him up all the time, as I'm juggling a lot of leads right now, but I hope to use him now and then when I feel like trying something different.

8. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    My bad! My id is 339,043,436. @bookwyrm just added you as well :)

9. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Yeah, it was. Have fun. :)