Rant. (Pcgf)

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by MegatronG, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  2. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    I really am finding it hard to believe people would just auto-vote Kagutsuchi. Or more like. I'm finding it hard to believe that THAT MANY PEOPLE just threw away their votes like that and didn't realize you could actually...choose. A few people might do that, sure, but enough that Kagutsuchi ended up in the Top 25??? I feel like the voting UI could be improved to make it more obvious that you can choose, but at the same time it's a voting thing so shouldn't it be plenty obvious already???

Reine, Songlian and MegatronG like this.
  3. Hansey

Hansey Casual scrub since February 2013

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have every intention of trying yet again to score even one Haku. And there is no doubt in my mind that she will continue to elude me. No Haku Club 4 LYFE.

Tek7 likes this.
  4. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Come Sunday night, my friend list will switch from a multitude of different leads to about 80% yog. Remember back when d.athena was released and we all woke up to 80 d.ath. friends. Like some damn flu virus.

MisterDrgn, mtb911 and foxwaffles like this.
  5. Freddyfudrucker

Freddyfudrucker Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Freddyfud
  6. iizaya

iizaya ちいさなシグナル Rin rin Ring a bell

PADherder:
    link
    keyword - shit
    as in he's absolute shit in terms of farming. I can almost guarantee you I farm more than everyone in this forum barring maybe like 3-4 people. ALB isn't in my scope of "good"

All having a dedicated discord means is that people are too lazy to actually look for or even attempt to make the more efficient teams.

7. Dualis

Dualis Likes Z8

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    As someone who actually uses ALB quite a bit, I would have to agree with iizaya. He does stuff but it's absolutely inefficient and I only do it because I am too lazy to figure out something else. It's a fine farm lead for most people, but no where near what you would call "king".

graps, aFireBlaze and StarDragon12 like this.
  8. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Semi-IAP..damn you GH

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Wow missed this thanks.

He's king because there are tried and true ways to brainlessly swipe content. Short of having multiple Grimjaws(sp) no one else has his level of popularity and brainlessness. ACC is the next best option and then Meri when new ZM ultimate hits.

You two are showing your PAD snobbery. Yes people using ALB to farm STTD when there's better FARMABLE teams are being lazy and very inefficient. But other than the examples I provided no other lead approaches him in this regard.

Songlian and BurningMan like this.
  9. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    ALB/RLB is a fine farming leader if you have nothing else. Compared to everything else these days, he's not as good, but if he's the only thing you've got a good box for, then he's great.

10. mtb911

mtb911 Semi Retired Recovering Addict

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Are there videos of this setup?

11. KeViN

KeViN Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Even though it's 10x the chances of getting yog is still pretty slim. DAthena is purchasable.

12. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    here's some examples for fire farming coming from my decent box paired with a good partner's box who's willing to co-op with me. rip not having liu bei(though thanks to him not appearing in my box i can have more fun teams).

on youtube a simple search of "meridionalis farming" will also yield many results for water based, also with dark metatron as well she's an amazing no skyfall farming lead in terms of flexibility for fire, water and wood gods.

for zaerog farming - keith and glavenus

special descended rush - keith and yamamoto, though i can see drahklist being incorporated for this too(and dosen't matter now due to machine/norse rush in JP)

+30 santa claus farming - keith and glavenus

survey rush - fully farmable/almost farmable glavenus hunter setup

also pixel echidna coming out soonTM means lots of farming opens up for glavenus hunter and pixel tyrannos pairings. with mgoemons/surtrs, you can make quality teams for farming machine rush(machine rush has a 100% guaranteed invade of sdr during its day it's around).

tl;dr machine goemons are amazing

Freddyfudrucker likes this.
  13. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree its annoying but its still a "good" farming team if youre lazy for one reason only: its easy to find random partners on discord. I dont have the paitence to plan out great dunegon specific builds with randoms and if i post a room with ALB as a lead ill get hits in under a minute at almost any time of the day.

If you dont have a dedicated farming partner (i do but hes not always around), ALB is "good" in that hes an excellent gateway to brainless farming simply because its the easiest way to get a random to match with you, imo.

hoyun likes this.
  14. iizaya

iizaya ちいさなシグナル Rin rin Ring a bell

PADherder:
    link
    As @aFireBlaze pointed out Glavenus proves to be a FULLY farmable base sub setup. To add on, all this extra addition to your "argument" is just proving my point.

aFireBlaze likes this.
  15. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I doubt this will be true. He's still super rare even at 10x.

edit: Off topic. Why is Yog rated so high? I get he's good for 3p UDR, but does he have any other use?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    xer 21 likes this.
  16. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze memes

User ID:
    memes
    1. Active skill is arguably the best value in the game. People who run ameno farming arena 3 will know how broken he is for a bind clear + bicolor board change(see: noah dragon arena 3 is annoying), which then tops off with utilizing a pixel sub like lightning/cecil dragon killer latents. And it dosen't just stop there aside from Ameno as a sub/inherit.

2. Short dungeon speed clears - Snowglobe time attack was dominated by Meridionalis and Yog-sothoth, both who are able to output tremendous damage bursts with minimal orb matching.

This also means Yog can take on future one-shot challenges:

3. Co-op - farming 10 floor dungeons like MGoemon has never been a breeze before if you're someone like UPC:

JP has an advantage with more exclusive collab stuff like this:

CloudnineXXX likes this.
  17. MegatronG

MegatronG Active Member

User ID:
    Megatron
    Rant extended even further that I lulled 4x today got cruze and 3 lu bie back to back to back...pissed!

18. mtb911

mtb911 Semi Retired Recovering Addict

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What is the Glavenus farming build?

19. Digity

Digity Member

20. Knomraski

Knomraski Bowl of Herp

-Turn for turn, he has the highest damage average in the game.
    -Explosive, crazy max damage.
    -Super simple activation.
    -Orb efficient, even more so when you leverage TPA/7C.
    -45% DS.
    -1000 weighted stats.
    -One of the best, if not *the* best actives in the game.
    -His damage is so high it makes lasers, poisons and defense breaks completely superfluous.
    -No type requirements for activation.
    -Bindproof, and his active unbinds.
    -Probably the most flexible monocolor lead in the game in terms of teams.
    -FUA friendly, row friendly, TPA/7C friendly.
    -Lots of split lead options.
    -Light is currently the strongest color in the game (IMO) so he has an incredible pool of subs to draw from.
    He is almost perfect. HP activation requirement and his ability to stall is mediocre (but better than many people give him credit for.) Also, he isn’t waifu material (but I’d still hit it.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.