Re-Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nurbn, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Nurbn

Nurbn Member

Hello everyone!

I'm nurbn, and i played PAD a few years ago but quit and just decided to start playing again today! I'm sure much has changed since I last played & would appreciate any advice on what to be doing/what the meta is/etc! Feel free to add me with my ID: 365 448 383

2. mezmerie

mezmerie Member

I just invited you :) I did the same thing last week (came back after 1.5 years)! There are so many changes...

3. Sparkle

Sparkle Doing it wrong since 1979

User ID:
    To get up to date with the meta, just use PDX to check whichever mobs have a leaderskill with a massive atk mutliplier for nothing. Add a bonus if they have a shield.

I'm a perpetual restarter, so my friend request isn't worth much unless you play multi with me.

PS 123456789 is the best ID format. It allows copy/paste. No spaces. Nothing fancy. That's not just for you. It's for everyone out there trying too hard to give people an easy friend request. Commas and spaces mean I can't copy/paste.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  4. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Welcome back. I am fairly new so not sure I have the run on what is best. For my discoveries I would say there are quite a few leaders available for the starting teams. I am sure you still have your orb movement skills, so I think you can get going again without much difficulty.

As far as leaders go, I only have some, but like Ameno, Yog, Ideal, then the 7x6 boards from Gan Ning, Diaochan, Ma Chao and there are others. I played pretty frequently with Ameno and the 7x6'ers until I recently got Yog and Ideal. These and others can get you to level 250 without much difficulty.

God Fests with 10x factors, or at least 5x are the things to save stones for.

Seems there is always a daily, gift dungeon, so a stone and some other prize each day. I think today is the last day for Tamadras.

New Quest setup is strange, I also find them harder to beat than the older model with all dungeons available for every day of the month.

Again, welcome back.