Really enjoying Super Reincarnated Ra!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Thundercud, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Thundercud

Thundercud Active Member

User ID:
    [US] 375,957,215
    I finally got around to evolving my Ra into the new Super Reincarnation and boy is it fun! I've always liked the combo playstyle with Shiva and Yasuke and Edward so I figured I'd give the new Ra a spin... Not a fan of rainbow leads, but what the heck.

Turns out I really like the two-part leader skill. I just play it like a combo lead, but when I get all 5 attributes it's like a super bonus for both damage and defense and also the shield breaker awakening not to mention the 2 bonus combos... I find it very easy to fully activate Ra which usually gives me 10 combo or better resulting in ridiculous damage with my 7c/10c cards.

I'm currently running the following team:

Base: SR Ra / Yuna / Zinogre / Gamayla [Dark] / Akantor
    Inherit: R Ra Trojan Horse Zinogre WA Helen Card Glanenus WA

This team has 14.12 seconds of move time, 54,040 hp, up to a 43% damage shield, and deals DAMAGE with ease! Gamayla deals 6,615x damage and Zinogre deals 4,410x damage when I get a full activation!! And if I roll the 7c bonus awakening on my Ra he will get 4,410x as well. Team has banner resist, cloud resist and 80% poison resist. :)

Tek7, iddybat and MisterDrgn like this.
  2. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think Super REVO Ra is ok, the only thing I really don't like is that his active skill leaves a lot to be desired in today's meta. Also, although I can appreciate his health boost awakening, not having any time extends on him makes him a bit iffy to play with, especially if he is combo reliant.

3. Thundercud

Thundercud Active Member

User ID:
    [US] 375,957,215
    Yeah. His 7-turn skill is a laser with 3 seconds additional time to combo which I've found is really nice for overwriting reductions in combo time. Plus it's not too bad as an assist skill base. I agree though, Ra's active skill isn't that great. I changed out Akantor for Rin Tohsaka since I was missing FUA on the team.

Base: SR Ra / Yuna / Zinogre / Gamayla [Dark] / Rin Tohsaka
    Inherit: R Ra / Trojan Horse / Zinogre WA / Helen Card / Glanenus WA