Recovering an old account/ID?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by rin kagamine, Jun 9, 2019.

1. rin kagamine

rin kagamine New Member

Hello there! For some context, I have been playing PAD for around four years (started in May of 2015, played casually from then on) until around October 2018, when old phones/below IOS 10 stopped being supported. Since I was a casual player, I didn't really safeguard my account if I ever lost it (which was a terrible idea, looking back on it). The day before I stopped playing, I took some screenshots of my favourite monsters and my secret code, but figuring I would never play again I didn't keep a copy of my old ID. (again, a terrible idea which I regret very much)
    A few weeks ago, I got a new phone and started from scratch, although it doesn't feel the same. Is there any way to recover my account without an ID? If not, I'll just continue playing on my new account. The only possibility I have of finding it is if I can somehow recover old instagram dms, where I shared my ID with a user and we casually discussed the game a few years ago.
    Thank you in advance <3! (I created this account with the purpose of this question, but I might use it in the future if I start playing the game more)

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you have made a purchase with your old account, you could send a support ticket along with your proof of purchase and they will recover your old account in a few days. If not, I believe GH won't help you. Best you can do is try to recover your ID somehow and do a device transfer with your secret code.

You could probably login to Instagram in your PC/laptop, let it synch and browse through your DMs. Tedious process but if that's the only way to recover your ID and you want that account back, you'll have to do it.

rin kagamine likes this.
  3. rin kagamine

rin kagamine New Member

Thank you! I'll try both and see if it ends up working, I have some receipts on my email from when I used my old account so I could try sending a ticket.

4. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    did you ever log into padherder or padx? both of those have a spot to put your id, so you could have put it in there.... also, if you convinced any irl friends to play, they might still have it installed, and your id would show up if they clicked 'check info' on your icon