reeche team build help

Discussion in 'Monster Lineup' started by twotooto, Nov 7, 2018.

1. twotooto

twotooto New Member

2. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You have a ton of good orb changers and decent utility, although I would buy OdinDragon if I were you -- he can be useful on a Reeche team for Awoken Bind clear. The real problem with your box as far as a Reeche team goes is the lack of a good FUA option.

I guess I would run Reeche + Ragdrag, Zinogre, Roots, and then something for FUA....probably Paimon with something inherited over the active skill....

3. diz

diz Active Member

Good thing is that Roots next evo will get FUA. Keep that in mind.

Luminescent and JG77 like this.
  4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Pairing with Jhoira means you don't have to buy Odindra if that means anything. Also on 7x6 Revo angel Luci could be a decent option for fua. His active immediately creates the column and on 7x6 is unlikely to kill activation.
    Also for A3 farming I use RGY with Mega Rodin inherit to VDP radars. So that's an option. Mega baldin will do this better but needs a fujiin for sopdet.
    Zinogre looks good too for more skill charge. Tachibana/Nohime boards are also good for fua as dkali boards are unlikely to give 5 hearts. Roots with fua will be awesome and you'll probably want to buy Odindra anyways actually when that comes out.
    Hiko gets fua too. Lubu as well and the 4x attack for devils might not be the worst thing. But yeah Roots will probabky be the way to go.
    Reeche-Reeche
    Roots-awoken tachibana/Zinogre
    Ragdrag-awoken tachibana
    RGY/Mega Balidn-Rodin
    Reeche/Odindra
    Reeche/Jhoira
    Some combo of that should do you just fine. Obviously there are different options so that is what the / are for.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  5. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Reeche, Revo Andro (SA FUA), Leo Bloomfield, Zinogre, whoever (probably I&I), Jhoira would be a pretty badass team.