Reincarnated Kushi HYPETRAIN & Discussion

Discussion in 'EU General' started by RaiGomaru, Apr 22, 2017.

1. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    MONS_3503.jpg

With Reincarnated Kushinadahimes release in sight (unlike some other very specific monster) I totally switched hype trains since Kushi does almost everything better than she-who-must-not-be-named.

Even her perfect team isn’t mandatory (provided you have at least two RevoHakus :p) to crush every dungeon right now.

So I thought to make this thread to discuss her, her teambuilding and for friend requests. ^_^

Game8 template team (with a not so great player :p)

Laurasias MAD Movie feat. Asmodeus

4x Haku vs. RadarDras

vs. Colloseum

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  2. symplecto

symplecto (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Staff Member

User ID:
    Still not totally convinced that BValk is the optimal choice for the last spot. With lightning inherit she gives you a good chance of getting through the predra and zera using just one active (i.e. non on the predra because all colours on the board, then lightning to take zera out of resolve). But Asmodeus / 4th Haku are very tempting.

Arranging, MrPurple and RaiGomaru like this.
  3. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    Well, I think there's nothing that speaks against a 4x Haku team. Famiel or Lumiel can do the job against PreDras. I guess the BValk option is only there to safe even more actives and to make Ilsix more safe.

For myself I'm planning with double Haku, DValk and Yuna for color coverage since BValk still eludes me (but thx GH, for 4 GValks) and Asmodeus is one of my most sought after monster. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for Shinra to come back.
    For Zeras God-bind and Ilsix I prepared a CCD, simple yet efficient :p

btw. I'm looking for some delay Kushi friends. If someone's planning to use one I would appreciate it :)

4. Deft

Deft SR388-resident

CCD?
    Is Yuna only for colour coverage, or do you prefer her over others for another reason as well? I have wetatron for example.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  5. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    Chaos Devil Dragon. His D/G Evo can be used as SI. Changes water orb to dark and does a 20k nuke which is nice against Zera. Henry works also but has way less HP and ATTK for inherit.

Yuna is mainly there for color coverage. But she also brings some nice fingers, her AS can be useful once HephDra delays her SI and a Lightning inherit gives her some stat bonus on top.
    Of course every other Water/Light, Light/Water Healer option works too but overall she offers a nice package compared to the most other options

symplecto and Deft like this.
  6. Bluecheese

Bluecheese I'm in blue movies....

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Can I point out a small flaw in this thread?
    1. You need to have a Kushi to evolve
    2. You need to be able to make combos well.
    :)

Luke Fabre, Tek7, Arranging and 3 others like this.
  7. Azzablags

Azzablags terrible case of Sopdet Skyfall Syndrome

PADherder:
    link
    How would haku haku d valk lumiel look as a team? I'd then have double options for predra full colour activation for guard break or if not available o have a lazer. Or is the loss of 7c awakening too big a problem

8. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    You mean Famiel? The Water/Light Angel, Lumiel is Dark/Water and with him you're still missing light. Apart from that you only have 80% SBR with that team comp.

9. Azzablags

PADherder:
    link
    Yeah that's who I meant as have both famiel and lumiel so sometimes confuse the 2 and good point hadn't considered the sbr

10. Azzablags

PADherder:
    link
    Also realise why I was getting confused as was looking at lumiel next evo which gains sbr and 7c hopefully famiel will get the same treatment

11. Azzablags

PADherder:
    link
    Have the kushi not so sure about the skill to play her well. At least I won't skyfall 10+ extra combos on sopdet if I make it that far

Bluecheese likes this.
  12. Deft

Deft SR388-resident

Player skill is not included? Ouch...
    Same here, will probably build a team. Not sure if i have enough combo-skill without the skyfall gods...

13. natedoggiii

natedoggiii Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I only have two R Haku. I have an Xmas one, is that an acceptable replacement or am I missing out on too much in terms of stats/haste/7c?

14. Deft

Deft SR388-resident

I don't think it is a good choice. The Xmas one is not a healer. I suppose all healer subs is preferred.

15. natedoggiii

natedoggiii Well-Known Member

User ID:
    D'oh, of course. Thank you!

16. Pigeon

Pigeon Active Member

Started slowly +297ing my AKushi, and working on my three Haku one at a time. Don't have a huge amount of interest in her myself but will have her up for others for a while at least.

Deft likes this.
  17. Golden119

Golden119 Monsieur Gung-ho, you are spoiling us.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Kushi looks to have a lot more flexibility than D-Athena with respect to SBR (having 2 built in) but a lot less flexibility given that the dudes must (should) be healers.

I don't see much mention of heart makers though, and the ones discussed are tri/quad with no hearts (maybe Lightning has hearts on his full board, idk). Is it just assumed that with (presumably) delay, healer-boosted stats and Kushi shield, the healing will be covered?

In a similar way to D-Athena, I have 2 Haku who are a shoe-in, then I get stuck because of the limitations (healer here, SBR in D-Athena). I do have G-Valk hypered, but it sounds like D-Valk is better because matching Haku colours. Then who is the 4th? Ideally Dark or Green Healer with SBR, 7-c and Light sub attribute?!

Thoughts on having non-healer cards in the team? Is any healer going to be superior to a better-fit non-healer?

18. wangatang0830

wangatang0830 Well-Known Member

My 2 cents on the Valks:

Blue Valk IMO is hardly ideal. Literally the only reason to bring her on the team is for Ilsix, so that when Ilsix changes your board <30% to blue, (locked) jammers and heal, you won't need an additional skill to kill him.

The guard break also has very limited use. To ensure you can utilize the awakening, there needs to be all 5 colours on board, which there is no guarantee there will be on the predra floor. So instead of bringing a Dkali-esque skill to ensure a usable board for guard break, it's easier to just inherit Lumiel/Famiel on Haku. And as an added bonus, Haku(Lumiel) is the standard inherit for DAthena team anyways so there's no need to switch things around between the teams.

Lastly the lack of fingers really hurt the team. Considering the team's damage below 7c is just awful, ample amount of TEs on the team is almost mandatory.

So overall I think the Valks are hardly needed. Especially RValk is almost unusable because of Parvati and Vishnu. I personally much prefer running Haku x3/Pandora, because having a heart maker is extremely useful. As an average player skill induced errors are expected from time to time (aka not matching 7 combos when needed), and having a relatively fast heart maker on team make things a lot less stressful in those scenarios.

If I have every REM unit in the game Asmo Deus from Shinra would replace Pandora, since her awakenings are better.

And if you're missing a 3rd Haku, I would pick another healer with TE and a decent AS, as missing out on the 2.25x HP and atk on non-healers seem not worth it. Like: Yuna, Diao Chan, Astaroth, dupe Kushi, Sitri etc.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    Arranging and Golden119 like this.
  19. Deft

Deft SR388-resident

I do not own a Valk. My solution will be:
    - One of my Haku will have a Famiel.
    - By chance I already I equipped my Yuna with all finger latents. So she will be the fourth sub. She can hopefully fix my lack of OP combo-skill...
    - I will evaluate if I need a board changer with hearts.
    And answering a question above: yes, Lightning makes a DKali board. So hearts are included!

20. poung

poung Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I will go DAthena with Carat inherit (off topic) and RKushi with 5 turn Delay inherit (on topic).
    For RKushi subs, I will go the 4 hakus way with Famiel, CDD, Ryune and Indra has inhertits.
    For DAthena, it would be 3 Haku and Revo Loki.

I think i will use Kushi team more than DAthena because her playstyle is what i enjoy the most in the game : Trying to make the most of each boards.
    Eventhough my combo skills are not that good, being able to do 7+ combos (without skill fall) each tuns would be a great accomplishment.
    DAthena would be more brainless for coop or some quick dungeon farming.

RaiGomaru likes this.