Returning after many years...guidance appreciated!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LINY, Aug 28, 2017.

1. LINY

LINY New Member

Sorry, it's yet another returning player thread. Hopefully this is quick and painless for everyone.

I haven't played in about 3-4 years; the last time I logged in, I think Satan vs Valk vs Grodin was the popular discussion topic for best leader. I'm wondering if everything in my monster box is just junk, and I should start from scratch. I logged in, evolved a few monsters (like Divine Law Goddess Valk), rolled Momiji and Sheena, but really have no clue what I'm doing.

I can't post links yet as this is my first post, but my padherder user name is LINY. I didn't bother listing everything, just most of the 4* and up. If anyone would be so kind as to take a look and offer advice, it'd be greatly appreciated!

2. Sparkle

Sparkle This is how you kill a god.

User ID:
    https://www.padherder.com/user/LINY...,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0
    Not much I'd cry over losing.

I'm a habitual reroller and I don't mind going several rolls in on a reroll before deciding to keep it.

Task me with managing things, and I'd issue a device change code for your current account and reroll until I hit something great to lead with for a new account in my first 2-3 heroine rolls. Then I'd go to town saving stones for the next Godfest, which should be about 4-5 days out, I think. Burn experience of a lifetime to hit rank 50, and BF someone with a leader you can use.

3. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Rerolling can be great. It is also overrated. It is only one monster. Most people start with trash and move on up. Even if you roll the best leader you probably won't have subs, piis and inherits to make it all work anyway. Rerolling will help you for about 5 minutes up until maybe Arena 1 if you're damned lucky. Save your stones for godfests and box space. Good teams will come within a few months.

MisterDrgn likes this.
  4. lafayette

lafayette Foenix@PF

User ID:
    Go ahead and add me i user id will be on the left under my name