Returning after two years away - monster box review?

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by dumpong, Jan 9, 2020.

1. dumpong

dumpong Active Member

User ID:
    Hi all,

I just redownloaded the app after a while away and I am seriously behind the meta.. what's going on? What dominates things? Is there anything I can do with my box that would get me through most dungeons today? Are there any new techniques/new skills/new enhance monsters or latents etc/new dangers to watch out for in dungeons?

Here's a box!
    https://imgur.com/a/ONkJCH5

Thanks!

2. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

I only have a couple minutes but I'd say start with mega awoken dmeta, very capable leader. Also sell the shynees, the pluses go to a bank when you sell them.

Evo veroah is also strong. Reeche is a good rainbow leader. For that matter Valkyrie ciel is a great leader too, just ask @sgt502.

3. dumpong

dumpong Active Member

User ID:
    Dmeta looks sick - I have spent too much stones and stamina trying to get a diamond dragon fruit - how the hell? Where?

4. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

You can grab a couple as rewards from the January quests

dumpong likes this.
  5. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I'm getting to this a bit late, but I just thought of this.

You could check the "Achievements" in the game (the button at the top). The reward for several of those is a diamond dragon fruit. Depending on how much you played before, you may have some just waiting to be claimed.

6. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Certainly 50 +297s or 1500 awoken skills is easier than it used to be but the legendary remains is probably the best bet, very easy with today's cards.

7. James1605

James1605 Active Member

If the OP played enough in the past, then they may have already completed some of those. But if not, then, yeah, Legendary Remains would probably be easiest/quickest, especially since now you only have to complete it solo without continuing (as opposed to only using two subs, or no friend lead (I think that was the old "challenge" requirement)).