Revo bastet team

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Argly902, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    My friend wants to play Bastet, so for sake of co-op what kind of team can I make?

Box notables (don't look at herder pls)

Green Sonia, Beach Sonia
    Verdandi x 2
    Vishnu x2
    Osiris
    Artemis
    Parvati
    Liu Bei
    Kushi
    Beach Armadel
    Susano
    Grodin
    Rozuel
    Sasuke
    GGY
    Masamune
    Perseus
    GZL
    Ragdra
    Australis

That was longer than I thought it was. But obviously, no Kaede here. What team would you recommend?

2. LordAx

LordAx Thunder God

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    1. Farm up a Gunma and max skill it

then go with Kushi (tank kali in a1), Parvati (bind clear), Verdandi

Your team will look like: revo bastet, gunma, kushi, parv, verd

3. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Looks like a strange team similar in concept to valkitty teams. No use of any triple dongers?

4. Ryeee

Ryeee Well-Known Member

I run Verd, Vish, Osiris, Genbu.

I'd recommend doing Vish, Vish, Verd, Osiris for non-tricky dungeons. Sub out 2nd Vish for Parv when u need a bind clear and Susano when you need a shield.

Osiris and Vish should give u lots of orbs for most floors. I'd SI a shield, or something like Australis onto Bast

5. Vahneo

Vahneo Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I recommend Vish/Verdani/RevoParv/flex. Flex can be shield, Vishnu, Verdani, Osiris....depend on the Dungeon. Honestly you absolutely don't need Gunma. Most of the time I kill easy floor without active. When I need to kill something big, I pop an active and one-shot it. Susanoo as Sub or SI shall be enough to stall in some case. You have good enough HP (around 30K solo) and good RCV to stall too.

6. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

If you run gunma inherit useful things on your bastets. Awoken Hades is good. Or slap kushinada on Bastet and use Osiris/Vishnu. Parvati is definitely on there for clearing binds and always making and enhancing heal orbs because with no rcv multiplier you will want som o dat.

7. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    I don't plan to run gunma, out of preference

Seems like the must haves are vishnu, and the recommended ones would be verd and parv. Then last spot is flex?

8. Stunna

Stunna Dual Ronia Apologist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'd eyeball the dungeon before relying on Parvati. Stats/awakenings are nice, but sometime you need to kill things right away. Heart rows aren't always enough, although they are improved in multi where you can bail your partner out. I'd at least level/skill GGY for when he might be needed. (I used Earth dragon swordsman/thumbelina a fair amount back in the day.)

Perseus is also possible as a compromise, as he can play offense and defense at the same time.

I wouldn't bother with Gunma unless you feel the need for him after playing for a while. Any fast orb changers with your leaders should generally keep you covered. Even in single player, you could theoretically use actives like 8 turns in a row or something using normal subs.

9. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have a similar box and I'd go with Vishnu x2 /Verdandi / <flex>

Default: I'd bring Revo Parvatti, great stats, bind proof, bind clear, creates orb on a 5 CD; really great sub.
    If the dungeon has strong preempt, or has some hard hitting floor, bring susano.

Oh and inherit Beach Sonia on Revo Bastet.

10. Stunna

Stunna Dual Ronia Apologist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Actually I forgot about the poison resist on Parvati, so you could just run her in place of Verdandi for a lot of dungeons. That would leave room for 2nd Vishnu/Osiris.

11. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Alb can also small bind clear and heal you, while making mass wood, if you are in the market for that effect. He gets overlooked as a wood sub a lot, but can be situational flex useful.

Australis as an inherit for multiturn wood skyfall is also nice.

12. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Ronove looks solid actually. 3-turn cd and let's you heal frequently. 2-te and great rcv. No dongs but with him and Osiris that helps with having greens and hearts and activating skills.