Revo conversion

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Cheeseghost, May 24, 2020.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    They announced certain monsters converting and unable to evolve..are any of them getting buffs? Or am I better off devolving anything i dont have dupes of?

2. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I devolved all my GFEs that were in their "soon to be" Reincarnation form, because a LOT of them haven't received their Mega evo. I want to decide which evo to use once they get their Mega ones. Just my $.02

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  3. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    I devolved them all, because the evo materials to re-evolve them are trivial. There are no weird gems for the most part, just vanilla materials.

There are perhaps 2 or so, that might be good enough post-buff to re-evolve into irreversible reincarnated form and keep. Not game-breaking S rank, but good. Kami perhaps, as a for instance. For the most part, their reincarnated forms were not in active team use in the current meta, unless your box is shallow. The non-reincarnated mega-awoken forms are usually better, yog, aten, kali, pixel sherias, etc, with perhaps a rare exception.

4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Something to note is they are putting the Revos in monster exchange during GFs when they get buffed. So they are not as permanent as we thought they would be. Whenever Kami/Kaede etc get megas you should get a chance to trade them back.