Roche is a MONSTER!!

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by kandjar, Dec 22, 2019.

1. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    After having pulld Orphen from the REM I decided to try him out on A5....
    Overall: super fun.
    Main summary of the run: Roche is definively a monster!!!
    I've surprisingly killed so many floors without using any dark orbs that I decided to take a few snapshot...

This is without any full board changer... I just used Orphen to change the heart to dark and combo-ed.....
    This is insane: almost 1 BILLION damage by herself!

Ok, it's true I equipped her with ... but still....

2. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

If you don't mind sharing, what exactly is your team? I may have everything you used and could try it myself. Any team info like subs, assists, latent awakenings, Super awakenings and badge would be helpful. Thanks!

3. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Just some general tips for a5 here:
    You need at least one fujin active on a card with a short CD and full sdr. Veroah seems ideal on this team.

Only hazard resists that are necessary are tape, cloud and blind resist in case of nyarlothep. Poison and jammers don't hurt but don't go out of your way.

Ironically I think Roche is kinda meh for the technical arenas since you only really need the damage when you vdp there and she has no vdp, but she is super awesome for the normal arenas where all you need is raw damage which is where she excels

4. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Sure, badge: I using the +2s most of the time, including for this team.

The team was:
    /

has a L super awoken skill and currently no latent (oops)
    has VDP SA and 2 healer killer...
    has <50% boost SA and 3 healer killers (I guess I had an overflow of healer killers at some point)
    has HP+ SA and 3 Atk killers...
    has VDP SA and 2 dragon killers and 1 Machine Killers.

Yeah my latents are all over the place and not necessary the best choices; but I was just trying out this leader with a put on the spot team.
    As for SA; unless I really want something, I usually just get the first one the random roll gave me, especially for those like Veroah with 5 possible choices... I've already wasted 2000 +eggs on subs I really wanted a specific SA and the roll kept switching back and forth between the two I didnt care, not gonna do that when there's 5 possible choices.

VDP is really not an issue with this team when you have two 3 turns CD orb changer active; it's insanely good for that.