S-Rank Rewards needs to be changed

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by Super Random Box, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I bet mostly of us don't have use for the number of Pixelits they've been giving us. (I got like 50 left)
    I know they're stackable, but something else would be nicer. A Skill Delay Resist tama, an extra Tamadra, random Py (based in boss's element would work) or maybe just a Diamond Dragon Fruit. (Ancient Tri-God Mask would be too good for a reward, let it as CD reward only)

What do you think?

Freddy likes this.
  2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Everyone's been saying that about most rewards since those mats were released. Challenges, quests, etc. There's no need for 100 pixelits.

3. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

I would rather have pi or tamas. I have sooo many Ancient Trigod masks and dragon fruits that I never use. Unless GH rolls out a bunch of new farmable evos that require the mask like Verse they are a waste of space. On that note I wish GH would roll out a bunch of farmable ancient tri mask evos for dungeon bosses. I thought they were going to do more but we haven't had a new one since Verse.

Freddy likes this.
  4. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    Conversely, they could just make all of the rare evo mats (masks, diamond dragon fruits, jewels of creation, pixelits) available at a 3-for-1 rate in the monster exchange. I would gladly trade 3 pixelits for a diamond dragon fruit, for example. More flexible, ya dig?

5. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    lets be real, those pile up FAST too, I got like 26 of them MFers

Tyizor likes this.
  6. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Extra tamadra sounds good. Maybe plusses ? Like +50 in your bank for an S-rank maybe ? Or yeah make pixelit into a currency for monster exchange so they have a purpose

7. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

They have a purpose. Its a weak one, but they do have. :V

8. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Let me rephrase then : make Pixelit into a currency so *having so many* has a purpose :9 I feel like we get pixelit faster than pixel ults are added to the game.

9. Krunkity Krunk

Krunkity Krunk Active Member

User ID:
    348 246 293
    I would happily change 10 pixelits/jewels of creation/Kingtans for a +297. I would even go up to 15 or 20, there are just too many collecting dust.

10. chiubag

chiubag Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I feel like pixels are sorta dead in the water anyway since they started giving "normal" cards VDP all over the place.

Tyizor, xer 21 and YamaKyu like this.
  11. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah it's kinda sad that pixels lost their niche since the VDP was the only thing that they had going for them

12. Tyizor

Tyizor Wandering Planaria

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Considering Gung-ho's need to throw damage shields onto every goddamned lategame boss, I'm not surprised. I remember a lot of lash back occurring b/c people didn't like pixel art, but were "forced" to use it

I'm actually more upset by the fact VDP existed in the first place. Damage control was an interesting skill to learn and now it's pretty moot.

xer 21 likes this.
  13. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I "only" have 50-something Pixelits on each account. :) I remember when they were first added and you got them as a reward for every clear of the "teams of 4 or less" collab dungeon that was running at the time (or something like that). I farmed around 15 of them at the time, just to have them. :)

Anyway, another way to make them more useful would be to just cycle their AS through various skills that have no, or relatively hard to obtain, skill-up monsters (I'd actually have more Pixelits, but I used some to skill-up Aten).

YamaKyu likes this.